Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Entrapment Part 1

 

“What makes you think you’re getting your body back?” He says it in your voice, and he sounds like he’s trying to come across as perplexed. And you know he’s not.

You feel your heart drop. 

“What...do you mean? We agreed to switch back.” God, your voice is so...light. Almost like a girl’s. Not gruff. You feel your pathetically thin and bony arms and shiver, even though it’s the middle of summer. 

“Oh,” he says, trying to sound nonchalant. “I think you misunderstood. You see, I told you we would switch bodies back when it was time,” he pauses. “But it’s not time yet.” 

“Then...when? Dude, i have a life. You can’t just keep me from my job! From my family! My uh...friends.” You breathe in a little rapidly, and say sadly “My girlfriend.”  

“Look, you’re great. You know that? I’m grateful. I mean, you didn’t freak out as bad as you could after I swapped our bodies. I mean, you went along with it. I’m just asking that you KEEP going along with it.” He sounds stern. His voice is powerful and resolute. You, on the other hand, squeak your words out. You sound ineffectively weak and people often just look over you now. I mean it’s almost too easy with your new height. You don’t even reach 5′2″ anymore. Your kid brother is now taller than you, though he wouldn’t recognize you. 

You wish you’d never met him. He looked so lonely at that party. He kept saying he wished he could be like you. He was buttering you up. He made you think he was just an innocent kid looking for a big brother figure he could look up to and emulate. You knew his sister vaguely, some ditzy hippy girl who dabbled in all that Wicca nonsense. Only it hadn’t been nonsense. It had been a trap. When they invited you over to their house, they made you dinner, gave you some wine and you drunkenly agreed to play a game. The body swap spell game. You laughed. You were so drunk. How had you gotten so drunk? Because they slipped you something and made you really susceptible to suggestion. So you agreed to swap bodies with the pipsqueak who smiled like he just won a game show jackpot. The next thing you knew you were staring at yourself, and your body was jumping up and down in glee screaming “It worked it worked IT WORKED!!!” 

“Please,” you plead. Panic begins to set in. Your eyes begin to water. “I have to get my body back. I can’t live like this.” 

“Like what? A puny wimp? Dude, I get it. Your body sucks. I know what it’s like to be in there and I know what it’s like to be in here. I am NOT leaving. I love this body. Now, we might switch places later if I decide I don’t like your life. But so far uh...I like it. Family is great.” 

“You’ll never fool them. They’ll totally guess something is wrong.” 

“Yeah, so I might just move. You’ve got a lot of money and I asked the company...they can send me to another state. I can start a new life. Man, I can’t tell you how much I don’t miss THAT body.” He shakes his head, smiling as if you’re in on the joke. But you aren’t. 

“This isn’t funny. You said-you said-” You say the words, and your voice cracks. You sound so juvenile and unmasculine. You wish you felt manly again. You wish you had some weight to you. Other men almost all tower above you. And you are helplessly looked down upon in a world that values height as a sign of maturity. Your hair is blond and your body and face are nearly hairless. This body of yours that you find yourself in barely has any testosterone. You can’t even...get excited anymore very much. You have to resort to...other methods of stimulation. Methods which involve dildos and your prostate. It has been a shock to be in a body with SUCH a tiny penis as well. You are not even what you would consider a man anymore. You’re more of a sub-male. You find yourself thinking of yourself as lesser, less than other men with their powerful vigor and dominating voices. 

He claps a heavy hand on your shoulder. It engulfs your shoulder now. 

“Look. If you’re good, I’ll try and find you some other snmuck who will agree to a body swap spell with you. I mean the only guys really willing to do that are gay guys with a fetish. You can find them online. I’ll give you the info on finding a willing partner. At least you have the incantation. I’ll even let you borrow the necklace so when you find someone willing, you can tell me. I’ll come let you borrow it and observe you two swap. Then I’ll take the necklace. And you’ll have a whole new body.” 

“But...my family.” 

“I might get sick of this body some day. I mean, I probably will. I am thinking of keeping it at least for a couple of years and having some fun. Thinking of getting some sick tats.” He flexes. God, he looks so much stronger than you. “But there’s one catch. I want you to stay in that body for at least a year.” 

“A year!” Your voice cracks again. “I can’t! I just can’t,” you blubber. The job that you now have is basically sucking cocks of older men for cash. They love your smooth young butt and your pixie like looks. When he told you that was his, now your, main source of income, you balked that you would ever stoop so low as to suck a cock. But then he send you images of his clients and you were filled with a longing for cock you never dreamed of. Within days you were being invited over to wealthy men’s houses who used your ass and then stuffed cash in your pockets, called you son and/or slave boy, or maybe even just plan FAGGOT. 

“I want you to see if you still want to change back after a year. You can try being me for a little while longer. I know you can do it. As for your life, I’m handling it pretty well. I promise I won’t get any girls knocked up. But sex with girls is so different. I didn’t think I’d even want to try it but they all love me. These guns!” He proudly flexes for you again. You salivate over the arms you used to own. You close your eyes and can remember what it was like to curl 30 pound barbells. To be of a height where you look other men in the eye. 

He comes close and kisses you on the lips. 

“Baby, just do this for me, okay? Okay, boy? You like it when guys do that, don’t you?” 

You know he’s not attracted to you. He’s straight now. But even the thought of him touching you sends you over the edge. He traces a line on your thin, meager arm. 

“I think you look real good this way. I think you’d look even better getting fucked by some much bigger guy. Wouldn’t that be great? I can set it up for you.” He shows you the much bigger man on his phone. He has a taste for boys your size. And he’s gorgeously covered in hair. His receding hairline and heavy beard make your mouth water for his cock. 

“Okay. A year. Sounds good,” you quietly decide. 

“Excellent. I knew you’d come around. Welcome to the life of being a fag, man.” He smiles and claps you on the shoulder, and sends an email. 


LIKE MY BLOG, STORIES AND CAPTIONS? THANK ME VIA MY AMAZON WISHLIST.

OR CONTACT ME FOR A COMMISSION.

I write all kinds of male transformation story, including:  body swap, age progression/regression, hypnosis/brainwashing, muscle growth, muscle theft, jock/nerd swap, elderly/young adult swap, humiliation, height growth/theft, life swap, sexual orientation swap (gay to straight, straight to gay), good boy to bad boy, arrogance/domination/bullying, man/dog, female to male, and various other forms of male transformation fiction.    

AMAZON WISHLIST (under the name BMM):

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1VNZHD3T9N33W?ref=cm_sw_em_r_wl_dp_rmLJUoaxn7Qb9

Or buy me an AMAZON GIFT CARD AND SEND IT TO:

muscledrain@yahoo.com

https://www.amazon.com/gift-cards/b?node=2238192011

Feel free to send me your questions!

Derek (aka muscledrain)

No comments:

Post a Comment