Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Entrapment Part 2

 


 

This...is so great. Look how big I am. And bald! I’m BALD! That is so COOL! I bet I’m like the only kid from my freshman class to be bald. Ha! My skin...my body...my muscles. I’m so hard all over! This is the greatest thing that has EVER happened to me! 

Okay, I should start at the beginning. My name is actually not this dude’s name, although I think I have HIS name now. So that’s super confusing. I’m Harper. But now I’m GREG. Okay...I’m not actually in my original body. My original body is a scrawny 19 year old D&D and Fornite player who never lifted a weight in my lifetime. 

Oh man, these tats are sick! I look amazing! So hot! Oh yeah, my story. 

So, I was a major geek up until like, a couple of hours ago. I got my friend’s dad to agree to entertain me and do a D&D game with us and I faked it after a while so we had to do a body swap spell. He repeated the words of the spell I gave him and the next thing I knew, we had actually swapped bodies! I should also explain there is this total hippy chick Clara I know, with a nerdy brother you used to hang out with. Anyway, they both told you that he was actually not your friend, but some huge bodybuilder instead, and he was stuck in that body. 

So of course, I didn’t believe them. She said she would give me the chance to do a body swap with her father Greg. I went along with it. 

I freaked out. I danced around. i flexed my muscles. And I realized my old body just staring at me, with a rather amused expression on his face. 

“Man, it’s so different being in your body.” 

“Uh...thank you?” I felt my chest, my heavy pecs, my bulging arms, my legs like a fucking rock. I was a stallion of a man now! I flexed, and tested out my big muscles for the first time. “Man, this is amazing. Thank you, dude! This feels great!” 

“No thank you, kid!” Greg in my body replied. The hippy chick with the long blond hair and glasses just smiled at me. 

“I...don’t get it. You’re not angry or anything?” 

“He knew about it,” she told me. There was something wrong here. 

“Wait. Why are you all staring at me like that?” 

“We want you to do something for us. See, my father and our family are magicians. We exist outside of normal reality. And we have our own laws. I know this is all a lot to take in. Just breathe deep.” So I did. 

“Here’s the deal, kid,” my former body started to explain, stretching his thin, gangly limbs. “God, you never worked out a day in your life! Have you ever HEARD of a gym? How about push ups! Anything?” 

“Hey! I should not be the one being criticized here. You wanted my body, obviously, so it can’t be that bad, can it!” So touche, magician dad dude. 

“My father was under a spell. He was under a sort of house arrest. He can only go to work and that’s sort of in another dimension. Long story short, you need to do his job for him. It looks like a regular office. It’s just admin duties. We can tell you how to do everything.” 

“You want me to go to your work for you? Doing...magic?” 

“We actually have computers and you like those...and nothing else judging from the size of these arms.” He flexed and made a face. “Kid, you seriously need to start exercising if you’re going to stay in my body. I know I’ll be trying to build this one up.” He frowned feeling up his...I mean my...bony yet flabby arm. “Not to mention the little gut you got going on. You’re 19! You should be getting sunlight and meeting girls, for crying out loud.” 

“Uh...I’m gay, number one.” 

“WHAT? You didn’t tell me I was gonna be in a gay kid!” 

“I’m 19,” I said smarmily. 

“Yeah, well you look 12!” Greg the former dad snapped at me. “Honey?” 

Clara just shrugged. “I didn’t think it mattered. This isn’t permanent. We need to explain this to him.” 

“But GAY? What if I’m gay now?” 

“You’re definitely going to be a bottom,” the nerd brother piped in. “I used to be a top Hispanic bodybuilder, by the way. Now I’m in this guy. You can imagine my joy in all this.”

“Okay, so we swapped bodies and I’m...straight now?” I tried thinking of famous women that I thought were amusing and intelligent and all I could think of was fucking them and yup I was straight now. “This is weird. I don’t like it.” 

“Me either,” my old body complained. “You couldn’t have found me any football players.” 

“We’re not friends with any football players,” Clara tried reasoning with him. 

“Because you’re both adopted, that’s why.” my old body said, sarcastically. 

“We are not. Look at Craig’s body. Look what Ragina’s spell did to him. She stole a lot of his potential manhood when he was a child. And she just made off with it, can you believe that?” Clara was really upset and she stared at me as if I had the answer. 

“The who did what now?” I said, utterly confused, because that was going to help. She moaned. 

“Okay, there is this sorceress. She turned my baby brother into a weakling at an early age. He’s gay but he grew up into a really effeminate kind of wimp. And she did this to hurt my father, who is a really important magician. So eventually she worked her way into the magician government and the next thing you know she’s accusing my father of a crime he didn’t commit.” 

“Why does she hate him so much?” 

“Because I wouldn’t date her. Ragina is a raging bitch dominatrix. That’s her magical ability. She turns men into her slaves if they sleep with her. I never wanted to be with her anyway but she was totally in love with me when we were kids. I didn’t want to be a sex slave so I said you should go find a submissive guy who is into that sort of thing who wouldn’t mind being your slave anyway. But does she listen? No. She wants to be with me. I mean I am pretty awesome. So I’m really gay now? How is this fair?” 

“Dad, being gay is not a bad thing alright! You always do this!” Clara yelled

“I NEVER SAID THAT THERE WAS ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT!” Greg yelled back at her. 

“Could you two save your fascinatingly woke argument for later? I just had my body swapped and now I’m huge. I have huge muscles. So I’m just going to leave.” 

“You can’t leave,” Clara told me. “House arrest.” 

“Oh yeah? Try and stop me.” I said, assured of myself in my new huge body. I was unstoppable! Look me, a veritable mountain of a man!” I walked through the door and got zapped by pink electric lightning. 

“Ragina placed a spell on the house,” Clara explained. 

“OH,” I said, on the floor. I got up, shook it off, got back up again and calmly walked back into the kitchen. I took a beer out of the fridge. 

“I’m having a beer, and you’re not legally allowed to drink anymore!” I yelled at Greg in my body. 

“I’ll drink a beer if I want a beer,” he said, folding his arms confidently. He was actually making my body look cool. Why can’t I look that cool when I’m in my body! 

“Okay, listen Harper,” Clare told me. “In your body, my father can find the person who framed him, okay? You just have to sit tight, go to my dad’s job on Monday and you don’t have to do a whole lot. We’ll go over the office job. My dad is a high level manager.” 

“Wait, so I’m like the Magic Boss but I’m also under arrest?” 

“Yes, because the Brothers of Magic and the SIsters of Magic are basically at war.” 

“Oh of course they are.” 

“So the Brothers believe my Dad is innocent. Ragina is influencing the Sisters now. So they support you at work and there might be a total gender split in the magician community if my dad doesn’t win his trial.” 

“I’m gonna go in your body now. I promise I won’t do anything gay. I don’t do gay things.” 

“Oh YEAH? I happen to know that body thinks THIS body is really fucking hot!” I said, taking off my shirt. I came over to him and nuzzled up close to him. “But then again, it wouldn’t be gay if you had sex with your own body, would it, Greg?” I bounced my pecs in front of his much shorter face. 

“EW! Men are so gross!” Clara was disgusted. I didn’t care. 

“Would you stop being a pervert in front of my daughter?” 

“Sure. Oh and by the way, you’re very popular on Grindr. A lot of guys like to be really aggressive with a HOT bottom like me so have fun, CHAMP!” 

“I am not doing anything gay,” he told me, smirking. He turned to his daughter, who was now only a year older than him. “I am not doing anything gay.” 

“As long as you find out who framed you, I don’t care what you do! Now go upstairs and start planning!” 

“You know, actually, I think I’ll go for a drive, now that I’m free and uh...free to explore the world again.” 

“Okay, but don’t teleport to Marrakech. Last time you had bowel problems.” 

“Should I know about that?” I asked. 

“Stay away from yams, shellfish, melons, most fruit, pinto beans and shrimp. You’ll be shitting rivers for days.” 

I stared at him. 

“Well, bye!” he said, leaving the house in my body. 

“He’s going to get laid on Grindr,” I told the Hispanic bodybuilder who was now a geek. 

“I don’t want to know what that is and no I’m not!” Greg said in my 19 year old twink body. He sashayed a bit as he said it. I noticed he was walking like me and had started to sound much more like me. He was walking like a fag now, too. Meanwhile, with my new bulk, I found it impossible to walk “girly” but was really getting into the spirit of being a hulking bigger man. I moved around like I was a BOSS! I noticed this, and started checking myself out in a nearby mirror. Well...hello handsome! The door shut as Greg left. 

“So..am I living here now?” I turned back to her. 

“Well you can’t leave,” Clara said, exasperated. “Come on. Let me show you to your room.” 

She brought me upstairs. Apparently they have a nice guest bedroom. It’s actually better than my shitty apartment. 

“Oh and my father has all these dumbbells and the barbell in here,” she said, showing me the home gym. “I placed another spell on you compelling you to exercise and eat right every day.” 

“What? Oh man!” 

“Come on! You get to live your fantasy. You can’t say you didn’t want this. Both the body swap participants have to be willing. I know you wanted to experience this so I thought, why not kill two birds with one stone?” 

“Am I really straight now? What if I watch women and get...excited.” 

“Then do what you normally do and jack off! God, why is it this is all men think about!” Clara said, storming off. 

She left me alone to look at my body. My beautiful big body! It felt amazing! Now that I was alone to appreciate it...I think I was in love with my new reflection! 

I jerked off finally. I went onto sites on Greg’s history. The images would never have made me cum before but they definitely had me cumming buckets and it was weird. WEIRD. Jerking off to girls is weird but I take great satisfaction in knowing that he is going to be getting fucked in my ass any second now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment