Saturday, August 15, 2020

Diary of a Muscle Theft God

 

I’m addicted and I just can’t stop.

It started off with just a taste. And then I was hooked.

I was living with an aunt of mine. Parents were dead. I discovered when I turned 17 that my heritage was not what I thought it was. My father wasn’t dead. He was just missing. Oh, and a GOD. As in a Greek god, and he was immortal.

You can imagine my shock, but the proof was already in the pudding.

I learned by my senior year of high school I had an ability. I could take from other men. I could take what they had. It started off with abilities. I really needed to pass a math test. I reached out and it was like I could see inside my tutor’s mind. He failed his test. I got an A.

I couldn’t believe how much I understood math. I was seeing the world in a whole new way. I began to, there’s no other word for it, see the attributes of others. I could sense their attributes. And I began to sense I was some kind of demigod. That I was going to rise and rise. So I took. A little bit here and a little bit there. I took a half inch from a guy I didn’t know that well but didn’t like much. I couldn’t believe it worked!

After that...I started stealing athletic ability. I became great at every sport. Several boys at school started to really suck at their team positions after working years to perfect their athletic goals. And I had them. I could dunk a basketball and hit a baseball. I could wrestle and run with a football. I had strategies in my head. I could outmaneuver most of the other boys. But I needed...a boost.

So I stole about ten pounds worth of muscle. I did it over a few weeks, and if anyone asked I said I had joined a gym. I hadn’t. I didn’t need a gym. I was a demigod, after all. I stole a pound from each male classmate. I began to really feel pumped. I woke up feeling better and better every day.

I started to skyrocket in popularity with my classmates, and especially the girls.

But, being a greedy little demigod, I wanted more. And being a closeted gay kid, I wanted to take and take and take everything I could.

I chose the man I wanted to be like. My coach. He was so beautiful. A paragon of manhood. I stole a few years from him. I thought he wouldn’t mind. I shot up in height and overnight I had a five o’ clock shadow. I still had a bit of a baby face. Girls were swooning. Guys were jealous.

My coach was so big and muscular and a perfect daddy. I wanted to look more like him. I stole a few pounds of muscle at first. Just enough to feel like a part of him was now inside me. It felt amazing. Better than anyone else I’d taken muscle from before.

I wanted more.

I stole five pounds one day. He definitely noticed. He felt fatigued by it. I felt like a million bucks. He was disoriented. I felt like climbing a mountain.

The next weekend I took five years from him. I couldn’t help it. I just took one year and another. I was looking in the mirror at my 23 year old self. I looked gorgeous. Brilliant. I looked like a MAN. I concentrated on him. I took more muscle. I took five more pounds.

Over the next few weeks, I was all anyone was talking about. I was growing a beard and I was becoming HUGE. I had gained 20 pounds of muscle  I felt like I was becoming the man I was supposed to. Everyone told me I was looking like a fucking STUD.

Coach was distracted. He was also losing his gray hair. He looked like he had a fraction of the gray he used to. He was 7 years younger, after all. He was excited to see me but I could tell the weight loss was perplexing him. I overheard him calling a doctor’s office when I passed by his office.

So I decided to confess to him what I’d done.

I went to his house and asked to come inside. I told him I knew he’d lost a lot of weight that he couldn’t explain and that I was responsible. I told him about my powers.

He didn’t necessarily believe me until I stole 20 pounds right there in front of him. It was orgasmic. I tore off my clothes and flexed my muscles, which were becoming engorged. He watched as I siphoned off the muscle directly into my body and his arms shrank. His legs contracted. I roared right there in his living room and took five inches of height from him. I was now taller than him.

Like a god should be.

He was freaking out. So I told him not to worry. I was going to take good care of him...

I told him about my plan. I told him it would work just fine if he did as I told him to do. He didn’t have much of a choice.

Before school started the next day, I took everything from him. I took 30 years from him. And all his muscle. He cried and I screamed in glory. I took so much muscle I thought I was going to explode! I roared and roared, drenched with sweat. He looked at me, the 17 year old version of himself, brimming with tears. I had taken too much. He was now a skinny twig of a boy at only 95 pounds sopping wet. I smiled and flexed my new body in front of him. 

 

Now I truly looked like a GOD. I LIKED being older. I liked having a graying beard. It's not like I couldn't just be young again by giving my years away whenever I wanted to.

As it turns out, he was definitely into older men. I took his asshole that day. I lost my virginity as an older muscle daddy GOD. I held his slight, wiry body up in the air and fucked him mid-air with my now engorged 9 inch dick. My dick had been 4 inches and that was unacceptable. So I took 5 inches from his former 7 incher. I’d left him with practically a nub at 2 inches and reveled in how big I now was).

The last thing I took was his facial features. I swapped faces with him, only now my face adorned his pathetic and meager frame. And I was now way more buff than he had been.

All the students the next day commented on how fucking ripped I was getting. Luckily Coach had been covered up for weeks with long sleeved shirts. And I wanted to show off how fucking huge I was. I had my former self transfer to another school and began my new buff life.

The good news was I loved my new life as a gym coach and I enjoyed fucking the kid version of the Coach. He was really getting into being fucked by a Daddy. Everything was as it should be.

Only...the thing is...

I still want more.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment