Saturday, September 5, 2020

The Borrower Stone: Big Fat Summer Bummer!



"Look at that face! Look at that cute widdle pudgy face! Come on, who wouldn't love that face?" Taylor was really pushing it, James thought. "


Cut it out, dude. You’re embarrassing me.” James seemed to be a little offended, even though he often pulled such juvenile antics around Taylor before, when he had the killer bod that babes loved. 


“Well now you know how I felt all those years bein a tub of lard! Haha! Geez, this feels great! I feel amazing!” 


“Yeah, who would have thought taking care of yourself could result in feeling good.” 


“Well I’m taking care of this body now. I’m getting lots of exercise...I banged three girls this week!” 


“Yeah...so...look dude, I think we should switch body types back. I let you borrow my body.” 
“Let me? Dude, look at me. I got jacked with all that hard work in the gym.” 


“Yeah, right.” James sneered. Taylor's face burst into a shit eating grin. He couldn’t contain his constant glee. 


“But no seriously...bro...I was just thinking. School will be starting soon and everyone is gonna flip out when they see the new me.” 


“Uh...w-what are you talking about? I said we could do this only for a few weeks, until summer ends.” 


“Yeah but that was before I started getting laid! I had sex, dude! Sex! I was a fat virgin before and now I’m getting all these hot babes just coming up to me and they’re like fucking GAH!” 

Taylor started dry humping mid air. He was so fucking horny all the time! His libido had changed entirely, and his attitude with it. “Dude I just can’t go back to being fat. You can lose the weight, can’t you?” 


“Lose the weight? That would take forever! That would take years! I was trying to get an athletic scholarship!” 


“Well then you shouldn’t have given me all this cool muscle, then! Look at me, I could like...be a model now, dude! When people look at me, they see a winner!” 


“Yeah and when they look at me, they see a fat loser!” 


“Oh yeah you’re really convincing me to swap my body type back and take all my old fat back, Look, dude. It’s easy. Find a hot guy with muscle and tell him about the Borrower Stone. Say you’re practicing a magic act and just get someone else to give you all the muscle and agree to take all your fat away and then it’s no problem.” 


“Ugh. Fine. This is another fine mess you’ve gotten me into.” 


“Huh?” 


“It’s a reference. To a pair of comedians from like a hundred years ago and...I’m making geek references. Crap! I have geek stuff going through my head.” 


“Yeah, when I wished that you would be a fat geek instead of me, I mean...you really are a geek now,” Taylor said in awe. “But dude, at least you can do math real easy now.” 


“Yeah great. I want girls to drool over me again.” 


“Well I’m not giving you this body back...Jesus, look at me. I’m so fucking hot and I’ve got three dates lined up this week with three different women.” 


“Your life is an 80s romantic summer beach comedy and mine is a horror movie.”  


“Hey. How about we race back to the apartment together. Loser has to wash the dishes tonight!” Taylor laughed as he sped ahead of hos now fat buddy James. What he didn’t tell him was that he gave the Borrower Stone away to a friend of his. He wanted James to have to be fat for the rest of the year, and wondered how he’d react when they got back and discovered the Borrower Stone had “gone missing”. Ha! He’s gonna have to lose all that fat the good old fashioned way. Things are really gonna change for us this year! Everyone is going to see my awesome new body and be disgusted that he got fat. This is great, hahahahaha! Taylor laughed out loud as he ran blocks ahead and saw James looking disgruntled and miserable far behind him. He laughed and smiled. 


“I should take a walk on the beach to show off. I’ve only done that a hundred times so far but I never get sick of it!” he yelled back at his old body. He didn’t actually want to be there when James couldn’t find the stone. He wanted hours to go by so when he arrived James would be in a fury or better yet, crying over his newfound and inescapable girth. 


LIKE MY BLOG, STORIES AND CAPTIONS? THANK ME VIA MY AMAZON WISHLIST.
OR CONTACT ME FOR A COMMISSION.

I write all kinds of male transformation story, including:  body swap, age progression/regression, hypnosis/brainwashing, muscle growth, muscle theft, jock/nerd swap, elderly/young adult swap, humiliation, height growth/theft, life swap, sexual orientation swap (gay to straight, straight to gay), good boy to bad boy, arrogance/domination/bullying, man/dog, female to male, and various other forms of male transformation fiction.    
AMAZON WISHLIST (under the name BMM):


https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1VNZHD3T9N33W?ref=cm_sw_em_r_wl_dp_rmLJUoaxn7Qb9


Or buy me an AMAZON GIFT CARD AND SEND IT TO:
muscledrain@yahoo.com


https://www.amazon.com/gift-cards/b?node=2238192011


Feel free to send me your questions!
Derek (aka muscledrain)

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite stories here. I would love to see more of the fall out for losing the stone here

    ReplyDelete