Saturday, September 5, 2020

The Borrower Stone: Lazy Fat Days of Summer

 

You would never know it from looking at me, but I used to be a stud. I mean...I guess I sort of still am. Ah geez, who am I kidding? I'm like a tub of lard now!


"Oh my gawd! Haha! This is so funny! Dude, how much weight did you gain over the summer?" 

"Yeah yeah. I was working a lot, guys." 

"Dude, you used to be a beast at the gym! I guess you really just decided to laze out this summer, huh?" 

"I was actually working. I have a job now. So I uh...I have to get going. It's been great catching up with you guys." 

I high tail it out of there. I can't stand to look at them stare at me anymore. I used to be prime beef, a total stud. I'd take my shirt off and all the girls and even the guys would oogle me. I was a fucking sex magnet. A sexual object of desire for everyone. Now look at me..I'm fat! I have a fat gut! I have to cover up now. I tried wearing a T-shirt a few times and I got some looks I didn't recognize. Women giving me looks of...disgust. 

I'd never seen that look on a woman's face before. 

Now I spend every day in regret that I didn't move out sooner. I have a job now because that was part of the bargain you see. 

My dad arranged for me to get this job. He said it was the least he could do for me after...the incident. 

He had come into possession of a rock. A stupid frikkin rock. He said he had tried it out on someone else and he wanted to try something with me. Told me it was magic. He was all serious so I thought it had to be a prank. The way it worked was...you said what attribute you wanted from someone else but you had to agree to let them "borrow" it. Only they could borrow it for like forever unless you both used the stone to give something back. Only I thought it was a gag. We were on the beach and no one was around. I mean there were some beach stragglers but we lived near a nice stretch of shore that was more wilderness, wetland and estuary. We would take nature walks there together. 

So my dad brings me out there and he says what he wants is to take my hot muscular body for himself and give me his old fat one. I joked I didn't want to be old so he agreed to just take body fat percentage and muscle mass away from me, and trade it for his. I laughed and said yeah right. 

"I want to take Josh's muscle mass and body fat percentage and trade it for my own," he said, with the most curiously serious expression on his face. The look on his face was pleading. Like he expected a miracle to happen. This is sad, I thought. Someone has taken my father for a ride and sold him a supposedly magic rock. It's just a rock. He paid for a rock. I didn't know how to tell him other than to show him...

"Now Josh, you take it and agree to the swap. Go ahead," he encouraged me. 

"I agree to let you have my muscle and fat percentage and I'll take yours." 

A white flash enveloped me. I was suddenly stumbling. The rock went flying out of my hands. I fumbled in the sand the dirt grit, I stared at my arms and they were covered with what, a parka? No...those were my arms. I got up and stared at my father. 


Dad looked incredible. He took out a thong from his backpack and took off his now billowing pants. I realized the pain I was feeling was from a stomach that was now bulging. I was in agony. I undid my belt and gasped. I looked in horror at the mass of fat I was now holding. Hairy and jiggly. God, it wasn't solid at all! It was like a big water balloon! I couldn't stop touching it and...folding it. It was so gross and yet fascinating. 

"This feels really fine! Oh man, I am gonna have fun with this new body! Son, you just earned yourself an internship at an excellent law firm. Oh, look at these pythons! Fuck, I mean, look at me, son!" 

My eyes watered. The sun dazzled me. The sound of the ocean filled my mind. This wasn't real. This wasn't really happening. 

"I'm fat," I said, quietly. 

"And I'm fucking ripped!" My father posed before me, a muscle god, masculine and confident, and filled to the brim with life. 



"You look...incredible!" 

"All thanks to you and that stone doohicky!" 

"The stone...where's the stone!" I looked around for it, frantically. 

"I'm sure it's around here somewhere...you had it last and then you just threw it somewhere over here." He pointed in the direction I had tossed the thing, in my temporary fugue of confusion. 

I searched and searched through the sand and couldn't find it. I began to blubber. Blubber. I was MADE of blubber now. 

"Josh, Josh. No use crying over spilled milk. Look, son. I don't see it anywhere. But the body you've given me...it's a gift, son." 

I began to cry. My father just looked at me with a little bit of pity and there was something else. I think it might have been scorn. 

"Pick yourself up, son. It's time to go home. We've looked everywhere." 

"It can't be gone...my body...I'm a whale now!" 

He comforted me, got me in the car and drove me home. We talked about swapping out our wardrobes since none of my clothes fit me anymore. I went through days of hysterical grief mourning the loss of my cute, highly muscled, taut frame. 

Weeks later, I was working at a job where no one had ever met me before. I wore a tie to work. My father was getting compliments all the time wherever we went. I dressed from head to toe now while he wore these revealing outfits that showed off his new beach bod. He had been going to the gym and striking it up with new friends of his who marveled at his age and beauty. He was a silver fox now. And he got all the attention wherever we went whereas I was always overlooked. Women fawned over him and so did a couple of gay men, who ogled his perfectly muscled contours. 

One day we ran into Alesia. She was a girl I'd gone to college with. 

"Wow, Josh, you've really...changed!" Alesia was this girl from a Chinese Hawaiian girl with a slammin bod and bangs and she was wearing this hot little light blue dress showing off her curves. My libido had shrunk but I gulped as I saw her now. Alesia and I had a fling for a while. I went through so many women in college it was hard to keep track. 

My father also appreciated her lithe little body. 

"And who's this lovely young lady?" he asked. He introduced himself and they started talking like I wasn't even there. I was practically invisible now. I felt like I was hallucinating as she gave him her number. He said he was a lawyer and I was following in his footsteps. She said that was sweet and he told her that he could give her a free consultation sometime and she came up with some excuse to come see him for legal matters regarding her family. It was a lie, of course. She was simply overcome with daddy lust. 

They started going out a few days later. He broke it to me in a half kidding way that if they broke up, I might be able to get sloppy seconds. My dad had become cocky with his new muscles. He was always looking at himself in the mirror now. He was always checking himself out in public, strutting around with more confidence all the time. 

I was afraid to even go near a gym. He kept inviting me to go with him and I didn't want to. I didn't want to show up with my own father looking like a god while I looked like some fat slob. 

When he brought her home and fucked her that was it. I just wept in my bed and my fathers grunts became screams. Alicia declared him the best lover she'd ever had. 

I spend most of my time indoors now. I go to work and come home. I love food so much now it's sick. I guess I absorbed all of my father's food addictions. He eats real healthy now like I used to. I give in and eat pie while he looks at me with disgust and I slink back to my room while he goes running with Alicia, then comes back to make love to her multiple times all over the house. 

"Oh god, you're a fucking stallion! Fuck me, Robert! Fuck me! Oh god yes! Oh GOD YES!" 

"Oh yeah, take that cock, little lady! You take that big fuckin cock!!" 

I can't stand it but what else can I do? I sit here in the dark and just listen. At least I have a roof over my head and I always have fast food. Burgers and pizza and fries. My dad can drink all those health shakes and eat all the green salads but it's not enough for me anymore. 


As I sit here listening to my father fuck his college aged girlfriend, who used to be my girlfriend, alone and fat...a nagging thought comes into my head. Alicia is always screaming what a big dick my father has. She screams he has the biggest dick she's ever taken but...my father was never more than average. I mean I'm okay. My dick is average. Like father like son, right? 

I suspect my father never lost the Borrower Stone. I suspect he either still has it or got rid of it by giving it away. I went through his room one time and didn't find anything. 

I tried to confirm my suspicions by checking him out. He often peed with the bathroom door open now. My father doesn't feel shyness or self conscious anymore. 

I caught him. I caught him red handed or red dicked anyway. His cock was enormous. 

I tried to pretend like I didn't notice anything. He came out and pretended nothing happened but he wore the biggest shit eating grin. He was proud of it. He was hiding it, hiding how he'd stolen some inches of dick from some other dude. How did he do it? Did he still have the stone somewhere. 

"Dad..." 

"Now, son. I know you are probably curious but...curiosity is bad for some people. You might not like what I tell you. Now uh...you probably noticed I have...improved a little bit down there," he said, patting his enormous bulge, something else that had been hard to hide. I just didn't want to notice it before, I suppose. 

"Do you still have it?" I asked in desperation. 

"No. And son, if you want to lose weight, get into a goddamn gym. I'm sick of you moping around the house. Get outside. The world is for living!" He flexed his now wonderful muscles in front of me and said with a rather mean satisfaction. "I feel like a fucking king with this body. And if you want a body like mine, you'll have to earn it back!" 

"That will take years, though." 

"Well, luckily you've got nothing but time. I didn't take any of your youth from you."

"Just my girlfriend," I said, moodily. 

"She was NOT your girlfriend when I got together with her. But she is mine now and I don't intend on letting her go like you did. No, in fact...Alicia is going to be your new stepmom!" 

I stood there, unmoving. "Just tell me the truth. Why did you do it? Why won't you help me now?" 

"Because you don't deserve it. You coasted through college and do you have any idea what it cost me to get you in to begin with? The bribes I had to pay? You were always a little on the dumb side. Some lawyer you're going to make. You'll probably wind up as a glorified legal secretary somewhere. But look at it this way, son. When I did what I did, I wanted to teach you a lesson that nothing in life is free and you shouldn't take anything for granted. And you did, and that's your fault." He pointed a finger at me. I hated him. This was clearly abuse but he didn't care. "The stone's gone. You'll never get it back so if you want to lose some weight, you'll have to do it the old-fashioned way. Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to go down to that beach gym and work out in public. I like to show these babies off!" 

He smiled infectiously and waved his biceps in the air for me to watch, entranced. He patted me on the shoulder and left me there. 

Maybe one day I'll find the stone again. I am trying to decide tonight between chocolate and strawberry ice cream. I can start my new diet tomorrow...right now I need a pick me up. 

 

LIKE MY BLOG, STORIES AND CAPTIONS? THANK ME VIA MY AMAZON WISHLIST.



https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1VNZHD3T9N33W?ref=cm_sw_em_r_wl_dp_rmLJUoaxn7Qb9

OR CONTACT ME FOR A COMMISSION.

I write all kinds of male transformation story, including:  body swap, age progression/regression, hypnosis/brainwashing, muscle growth, muscle theft, jock/nerd swap, elderly/young adult swap, humiliation, height growth/theft, life swap, sexual orientation swap (gay to straight, straight to gay), good boy to bad boy, arrogance/domination/bullying, man/dog, female to male, and various other forms of male transformation fiction.    
AMAZON WISHLIST (under the name BMM):


Or buy me an AMAZON GIFT CARD AND SEND IT TO:
muscledrain@yahoo.com


https://www.amazon.com/gift-cards/b?node=2238192011


Feel free to send me your questions!
Derek (aka muscledrain)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment