Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Easy Come, Easy Go : Of Dads and Bros


I had just spent ten mnutes in agony before I could get myself off the floor. My dad and I had been fighting and then he said something funny and before I knew it, my body was crying out in the most pain ever. Wisps of smoke floated out of me and into him. My body became weaker and weaker. All I could do was lie down on the floor and try not to move, just breathe slowly. It was like I was running out of oxygen. My eyes watered. My nose bled slightly. I trembled as I saw my dad had absorbed literally every ounce of muscle from my 21 year old body. I had worked my ass off for four years straight in the gym. And now, somehow, horribly, it was his.

"Yeah, how do you like that, you fatass. Ha! My son is a fatass! How does it feel to be called fat, you stupid cunt?"

I felt my stomach in horror. No. NO! Rolls of fat! I started crying. "How? No!"

"God damn it feels good to have so much muscle! I got real sick of your attitude around here, Ben. So I decided that when you pay me back all the money you owe me, which is equivalent to what I spent on this spell, plus interest, you can buy back your muscle. Or you can just work it off. Should only take you a year or two. Hahahaha! You know what? Let's wrestle for it and if you win I'll just give it back! How does that sound!"

Before I could defend myself my MUCH stronger dad pushed me down and started to pin my arms to the floor.

"What a little sissy. Fat sissy can't even take your old man. Go ahead. Try to get up you lazy faggot!"

"Why are you doing this!" I screamed. "Get off me! Get off of me, asshole!" He just laughed as I lashed underneath him. His grip was so powerful and I couldn't defeat him. He looked at me with a mixture of pity and amusement.

"Well get up, fatty. Go look at yourself in the mirror."

I felt like I was in a nightmare.




I walked over to the mirror in the living room with Dad hovering over me all the way.

I picked up the remote control and so did my reflection. I put my hand over my stomach.

A month passed...

Things changed after that. I couldn't seem to lose weight. I only gained it. Every day was torture. It had never been this hard for me to exercise before! All those times I made fun of Dad he was now getting vengeance on me times a hundred. And to make things worse he rubbed it in my face every day. Called me fat and worthless. Dad started to sleep with all these women, bringing them over and banging them in his bedroom, just across from mine so I could hear every scream of pleasure that I wasn't any longer experiencing. Women were no longer turned on by me.  I had become sadder and more depressed. I stopped going to the gym and stayed at home more. I cried myself to sleep often. Dad got all tatted up, saying the ink drove the women nuts over him. I had begun to feel more and more inferior to him the more he pressed it in to me. It was psychological torture. He made me feel like shit because I couldn't lose weight. He flexed his big guns around the house all the time, showing off the lines of the tattoos. And then he admitted to me, one morning after one of his beautiful blonde conquests had left that he had control over my body and the more I worked out over the period of a month, the more muscular HE got! He flexed his enormous guns for me so I could see just how big he'd gotten!

"And I have yet another surprise for you. Hold on to your seats, junior!"

Blurring awful pain. The room spun. I sort of could make out dad's jubilant cries of joy, in and out of earshot.

When I came to, Dad was gone. But I...I had changed again.



There was a note taped to the bathroom mirror. It read:

"Took another fifteen years or so as well. I feel great! Thanks, son. I am having just about the best month ever. If you want to haul your fat ass out of the house and do something useful, catch me down at Gray's Gym."

I didn't want to...but I had to. I had to see how much he'd changed.

I got pretty winded just finding clothes that fit me and getting to my car and driving over there. A couple of teenagers sped past me and I realized that I was now no longer young. I looked at my sad reflection in the gym window and then I walked in and saw...



My incredibly buff, twentysomething dad, working with more weight than I could ever lift now. And the manly sweat pouring down his front. It did something to me. 

It made me desire him. Horribly desire him. I felt my pecker rise up and I wondered ashamedly why I was suddenly so turned on. His spotter helped him to his feet.

"Hey big bro!" He hugged me and whispered: "We're bros now. I'm 30 and you're 35 Big Guy." He shot the shit with his new friend, who seemed pretty infatuated with Dad. 

He led me outside and told me to follow him to the park. We needed to have a talk, he said. I sat on a bench with him under a shaded tree and there was no one around. 

"You like what you see, don't ya? I know I do!" Dad kissed one of his biceps. "Course it sure cost me but I figured I'd long stopped caring about teaching you a lesson. No, boy, this is permanent. I LIKE the feeling of bein' younger. And quite frankly, you know, you were always a horrible son? I mean, it was always me me me. You were whiny and your mother gave you everything and spoiled you. Well now she's gone, bless her soul and we're here and I had to sacrifice something for this last spell. Do you want to know what it was? It was our heterosexuality. Yeah, doing this to us made us both gay and that is the price of it and you know I don't mind a bit. Gay guys have a great appreciation for the male form. I think a good man will appreciate these muscles more than any woman ever could. Now I bet you're wondering what you can do in order to get young again. Well, I will tell you what I am going to do. I am going to get you a job somehow, and I am going to set you up so you can earn it back! The witch who did this is very agreeable to it and she will of course do it with interest payments but...eventually you will be able to slim down, maybe get as low as your early twenties. Oh and I will expect you to pull your weight around the house, won't be a problem for you, huh Big Guy?"

I didn't even plead with him. I just shook my head and said I'd do whatever he said. 

"I know you will son. Because you're my bitch now. Say it."

I looked up at him, standing in the sunlight, sweat pouring down his perfect masculine frame. 

"I...you're in charge, Dad."

"And I own you."

"You own me. I'm...your bitch."

"Good. Now come home. I have a few more lessons to teach you about respecting an alpha male in his own home. Let's get your fat ass in gear. I think I'm going to enjoy every minute of this..."

That night we got home and it was like I didn't have the ability to say no to Dad. He turned me on so much I actually WANTED to please him! He uses me in every way possible now. I suck his big, huge dick and worship his muscle pits, his feet, his delicious biceps, and he kisses me when he's in the mood. Of course that doesn't stop him from ordering me around to clean the house and he brings over male conquests now, boy toys that he screws at all hours while I am trying to sleep. None of the boys in town ever want to sleep with me. I'm fat and on top of that, I'm just not that interesting. As more time goes by I realize how deeply I depended on my looks for sex.

One day though, I'll be beautiful and young again. I just have to do everything Dad says. Suck his cock. Get him his beer. Sometimes he brings over guys to humiliate me and cum on my face and gets me to serve them as well, like you would order a butler around. I must call them "sir" even if they're 19 years old.

The witch came over recently for the first time. She seems like a real witch. All she cares about is the money. I have a job now as a security guard so I'm saving up good money for her. I signed the papers today.

"Ah, another chump bites the financial dust," she said as she left. Once I make the final payment, it was decided (by Dad) only then would I have my youth returned. 

The payment plan will only last for three years. That's not a lot of time, I suppose, in the long run.

"Don't worry, son. Easy come, easy go. That's what our witch friend is always saying." And then he skipped out to go for a light run. I love the way he looks when he runs...so graceful. So beautiful. So hot.

Easy come, easy go is right.



13 comments:

  1. :D Fácil viene fácil se va

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing totally hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stories are as hot as ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta que continúes escribiendo tus historias son las mejores. muy bien redactadas y con mucho por delante por favor sigue escribiendo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Body swap story would not be bad.
    Still good job
    I am pleased

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved it when your work was more followed
    Still good job

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your transformation stories. especially ones that combines domination and agression. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is still your best story, please do anyone one like this!!!! Thanks for your awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am planning several sequels in this series with different characters. I'm thinking of doing mafia criminals in one.

      Delete
  9. Brilliant story and matching pics

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to a hot mafia one

    ReplyDelete