Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Call for Photo/ Video Submissions

Do you have a Youtube video or photo of yourself that you would like me to use in a story?

Please email me the details at

muscledrain@yahoo.com


I would love to work your fantasies into what I do here. :)


You just might win a free body! Yes, I have my very own access to some very specialized 
Chronivac Equipment TM Chronivac Industries. And since they operat Ae out of 
another dimension I must say this is a rare opportunity for all of you!


THIS COULD BE YOU! ACT NOW! 






 This offer will only last so long as the company decides to keep the machinery in my care, and since the contract I signed agrees to immediate and instant company recalls at any given (not to mention random) time, this is a limited offer!

Candidates will be contacted within 10 days of their submissions. 

Thank you and good luck!



3 comments:

  1. I'd wish that was true :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I was wondering could you maybe do a cop possession?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ninguno te mando nada o que paso? ya pasaron mas de 10 diaz

    ReplyDelete