Sunday, July 21, 2013

Chronivac Cases: Alex's Daddy Issues





My name is Alex and recently I came to a conclusion. I really wanted to get bigger. I mean, all my life I've been a scrawny nerd. But what to do about it? It will take years to actually get big. I have tried to go to the gym a few times and I always feel out of place. I feel like giving up.

Then one day I was on the Internet and I came across this guy named Darren. And what happened next was out of a scifi novel. First he got me to talk about all my fantasies. Which is not easy to do for me. Then, he gives me this download for a program called "Chronivac" and tells me all this insane shit about how it can literally reconfigure my body to meet my needs. And also it's from another universe and I'm thinking it's just a joke. Has to be.

I input some instant muscle. Some instant fantasy. Just for laughs. I never thought in a million years that I could possibly ever look anything like that image revolving around on my computer. Me, but handsomer and bigger with muscle bulging everywhere.

I started outgrowing all my clothes. Like within a few minutes. It was...I just couldn't stop hurting and yet it was the best orgasm I've ever had. I was so rock hard. Everywhere! Rock hard everywhere. I mean, to go from a soft nerd to having the body of my dreams. You can't know how that feels. How it really feels to be everything you want...

I probably stared at myself for a few hours. I realized I hadn't changed reality for everyone else so I decided to, so no one thought it was unusual. 

I phoned up my best friend, Pete. Pete was gay like me but so not into me. I'd agonizingly jerked off to the thought of him for years and he was always shoving it in my face how many boys he had sex with. It was a strange relationship between the two of us. He could be more supportive.

I told him to meet me up at the gym and he acted like I'd always been a hunk. He did the same old routine where he told me about the guys he had been chasing. He was totally casual about it. I lasted for two whole hours working out and I was thrilled with my body. I was so excited to show off in front of him, take off my shirt and then we headed to the park to chill out. We wound up talking and I told him I had feelings for him. With this body, I couldn't lose, right?

Well it's one thing to have a great body. It doesn't mean that someone is going to fall for you. He didn't. He said he couldn't. He admitted to me that a lot of his stories were embellished somewhat. I was shocked. All these years I thought he was getting with hot studs but he was totally afraid of what I would think because...he had a secret longing for older men. I was obviously shocked and he laughed at my open jaw. 

"You're totally hot, Alex. But what I really need is an older man. Don't laugh at me, please, but...I like a Daddy. A man who I can just relax with who can take control and I can't do that with guys my age."

Well, sufficed to say I came home in defeat but I felt terrible. For both of us. I had judged him too harshly, I thought. I thought he was arrogant and all this time he was really hiding a side of himself from me. 

And so I decided I was going to make a few changes...

First, I was going to be older. Second, he was going to be slightly younger, around 18. And not as muscular. I would turn him from a jock to a shorter man, prettier and a little more effeminate. With a perfect bubble butt for me to pound.

I changed reality so I was now my Dad's brother. I set the changes and...




Well I have to say that I was a little bit afraid of getting older but now that I'm here I couldn't be happier. I love my new memories of growing up with my Dad as my brother. I've always been someone my Dad looked up to. And my "son", Pete. He's so much younger than me, but I've always been attracted to younger men and he was mine from the first minute I saw him, shaking his ass in a gay club for the first time. I laid a stake and claimed him that night, took his virginity and he fell in love with me and we could NOT be happier. He loves to service me and in return I take GOOD care of my boy.

The Chronivac program disappeared from my computer but that's all right. I have everything I need. All my Daddy issues are well in check and Pete's Daddy issues are, well, he couldn't be happier with them! Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go find my son and demand he put out for me. We have a very wonderful relationship and he loves to hear me give him commands. Turns him on big time. He's just about the best Son a Dad ever had.

3 comments:

  1. WOAH, this story was freaking amazing. Love all the chronivac stuff, and love the development of the character and how adjusted he gets to his older body. wish i had that device to do a test run as a daddy. great job

    -pirate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best stories I've read.
    The story, the pictures, everything is pretty much perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this story. I'd like to read a story where a friend takes another friend's dad's body. It would be very exciting!

    ReplyDelete