Monday, August 10, 2020

A Good Business Opportunity

 



I look great. I know it's hard to believe. See that fat old man in the photo above? That was me. At least it used to be me. I can't explain what has happened in scientific terms but I can try to explain what I've experienced. I was part of an expedition to a part of the Amazon that was remote and didn't often see outsiders. I was there to get the rights so my company could set up mining in the area. The locals had been starved of cash and were being pushed out of their native lands. They asked for my help to secure land for them...if they could make me an offer I couldn't refuse. 
 
An old teacher of mind once said, if you see a business opportunity that no one else will take and you believe in it, you have to dive in. So I did. I dove right into a new body, and it was better than I could have dreamed.  

As it turned out, an old friend of mind, Lloyd, showed up...a guy who quit my company years before...only...he wasn't the same man as before. I had known him since right after college. He looked like he had dropped 25 years. It was impossible Was it his son? No...it was him. It was Lloyd! From the past. That's him in the last picture on the left. As you can probably guess, he made me a deal I really couldn't turn down: eternal youth. 

They brought out this muscular young man, a gangster whose job it was to help destroy their rain forest and intimidate any of the natives wanting to stay. He was struggling as they held him, and trying to free himself in vain. I had been prepared as to what to do. They gave me a cup filled with some kind of bizarre liquid, like boiling pink bubblegum. They brought us to a circle of tall monoliths and tied him down to what looked like a sacrificial stone altar with many ropes, so he couldn't escape. They gave him the same pink liquid, forced his mouth open and poured it down as he screamed. He knew what it meant. He began to violently shake under his restraints. The shaman began to recite his words and within an hour I began falling into a hypnotic trance. It felt like the world was spinning over and over around me and I was falling falling in the middle of the air, like a skydiver.

When I came to, I immediately realized I had dropped about 70 pounds! I felt muscular all over! I was a little bit younger, by maybe about ten years. As I looked upon the muscular beast of a man on the rock slab, I noticed he looked noticeably older. He had aged ten years. My body felt amazing. I was so pumped! I was overjoyed! I couldn't believe my eyes! 

They told me I would get more if they got protection and were taken care of financially. I secured enough money so their tribe would not get fucked over by the government and would ensure them all the land not immediately attached to the mine. We also set up environmental tours that would benefit everyone.




By the time I got home, I was looking unrecognizable. I quit my job, because who would ever believe it was me, took down all my social media and changed my name legally. I had gotten a lot of money out of my job and went into another career: fucking hot men left and right. And I did. For several years I became a playboy. I got younger and younger looking until I hit my mid 20s. The shaman was now connected to the internet since I set their whole village up with modern resources. He says my “donor” had been a very bad man...a murderer and rapist who they had caught and humanely decided to gift his youth to someone more deserving. Now the former murderer and gangster was unrecognizable to any of his former friends. He was a fat old man and he was free to go but...who would take him in now? It wasn't my problem and I didn't care. 

The tribe had begun to think that maybe they should use their ancient body swap secret as a form of barter, and I encouraged them on this. They were ready to do business with the rest of the world. Now I just had to convince people to come down with me and Lloyd to pay to drain the youth and muscle right out of some young buck, and be muscle gods forever. We’d fake deaths, change names, move finances, and form a secret empire buying out corporations and influencing the very wealthy to come to us when they were ready to “upgrade” their bodies and live for another 60 or 70 years. 


And hey, when you see a business opportunity that no one else will take involving draining the muscle and youth out of some sap, ya gotta take it. Trust me on that. 



LIKE MY BLOG, STORIES AND CAPTIONS? THANK ME VIA MY AMAZON WISHLIST. 

OR CONTACT ME FOR A COMMISSION. 

 

I write all kinds of male transformation story, including:  body swap, age progression/regression, hypnosis/brainwashing, muscle growth, muscle theft, jock/nerd swap, elderly/young adult swap, humiliation, height growth/theft, life swap, sexual orientation swap (gay to straight, straight to gay), good boy to bad boy, mental changes, dumbing down/intelligence loss, arrogance/domination/bullying, man/dog, female to male, and various other forms of male transformation fiction.    

 

Want to thank me for my stories? Buy me an AMAZON GIFT CARD AND SEND IT TO:

muscledrain@yahoo.com

https://www.amazon.com/gift-cards/b?node=2238192011

 

Feel free to send me your questions! 


No comments:

Post a Comment