Saturday, September 10, 2016

A Karmic Redistribution of Bodies

"To us!"

"To us, man!"

The jocks clinked beer glasses in a toast. They had just won another game and as much as I hate sports, I was devoted to my prey and so I watched them intently from afar.

"I think we're gonna go all the way, man. We're gonna win state."

That buzz cut gorilla you see there is named Charles. Charles is a beast of a man. In more ways than you would assume. A dominant alpha male. A football player on his way to going pro in just a year from now. I know, I can see these things. Charles is also a bit rapey. My client was one of his many conquests, and she has hired me for you see, I deal in such matters.

Now, before I continue, please know that my services are not to be requested for any mere paltry excuse. When someone requests my services, it is because someone recommended them to me. At that juncture, I can then decide whether or not I personally want to interfere. However, I will say that a great deal of young people these days are confused as to what constitutes the need for help. If you don't want someone speaking at your campus because it hurts your feelings, don't come crying to me. I'll perform a memory spell that makes you forget you ever heard my name. I shit you not, a girl contacted me a few months ago because some jock she didn't like used a sexist hashtag she got offended by. I gave him a bigger cock, made her forget me, and upped her sexual libido and need to get fucked by about 500% and she went from being a feminist SJW to a campus slut who participates in group orgies with the same jocks she used to scream about. So don't waste my fucking time.

Charles, however, was right up my alley. He was a classic bad date. My client was date raped in an alleyway, because that's sometimes how Charles gets his kicks. She woke up on a park bench. That's how much he cares. And before you go off about who tells the truth, I have a spell to determine that rather easily. Charles was a perfect match for what I like to call a karmic redistribution. It's somewhat of a specialty with me.

Who am I? I'm slightly older looking than your average college aged student. You’ll forgive me if I don’t share much in common with them, though, seeing as I originally went to college in the 1960s. You'll never know I'm right behind you, listening to your conversations and taking note. I could be in your dorm room or your shower, or even your car. You would never know. I'm perfectly happy with the wealth I have accumulated and yes, I do know quite a bit of magic. There's a group of us, you see. We all keep in touch. It's a magician thing. We tend to have our cliques based on what we do. There's Mr. Cachimbo, Mr. April, about 7 of the genies that work at that Spells R Us place (all of them are named Kevin and we just tell them apart by the color of their suits. So there’s Red Kevin, Brown Kevin, White Kevin, Blue Kevin, Gray Kevin, Green Kevin and Yellow Kevin), The Manager (not his real name but he doesn't give that out to just anyone), Jeannie the Genie, Robert Khavar, The Trickster Prince Kaululaau, Madame Deveaux, Peter Hookline (formerly of a certain not-so-fictional island and yes, he grew up eventually. Moved to an island full of bikini babes and let some Indian kid take over his gig. He’s actually the CEO of our main office but that’s rather a long story), Detective Matt Clockwise of the Reality Police, and of course good ol' Zoltar. I'm not counting the entities. There's that one Halloween maze that is somehow sentient, and I don't even like to think about it because it's so unsettling. I’m not in the know for everything. How the fuck does that even happen? A living Halloween maze? Fuck that shit. That thing is just plain creepy, and it does NOT like to make friends. I’m the most recent inductee of The Male Transformation League, or MTL for short. There are others in the League, but those are the ones I’m friendly with.

Who am I? I don’t like for people to see me, or speak of me. I don’t like to interact with my victims much. But for the purposes of this particular account, you may call me Buster. My full name now is Mr. Buster Trader. Because I like to bust guys and…yeah it’s an obvious meaning when you think about it. 

Oh. And here comes the best part. Watch with me. 

A strange look comes over Charles's face. It's that look I live for. Because you see, I don't reveal myself. Others in the League like to. I like to remain quiet in the corners of restaurants, bars, classrooms..and wait. My work is simple and I don't plan on explaining anything. They don't know who I am and that is fine with me. I remain anonymous. I am in contact with people here and there, I ask who I can trust to keep my secrets and my spells tell me who won't go sharing things they shouldn't unless it's to find me another victim. It's my ultimate joy to punish and reward. I am a god. And tonight is a very special night. 

His face looks around him, disorientated. 

"Where am I? Who are you?"

"What do you mean, who am I? I'm your fucking wide receiver, dummy." The big college jock laughed it off but Charles face was still blurry from the ride. Generally it's quite exhausting for a soul to transfer while in a conscious body. It's a bit of a thrill for me. The others all have different methods for making the transition easier but I am a bit more cruel. I don't give warning. I just yank them out of their lives and give them another. Charles's arms steady him on the table as he stands and scoots out of the restaurant booth. He isn't sure if he's dreaming or not. 

"I was in my room. I know I was. I think...I don't know how I got here. Why do I sound weird? Am I sick?"

"Hey guys, is he kidding us?"

"I can't tell, Charles is usually confused more by tests than real life. Hey Charles, you feelin' all right buddy?" Three jocks looked at him. "Charles. CHARLES!" 

"Uh...are you talking to me? My name isn't Charles. Hey. My arms. Hey, waitaminute." 

From his perspective, he walks to the bathroom and steps in not expecting to see the image of a man who for all intents and purposes like every magazine or internet stud he's ever jerked off to. The man he could never be is now staring at him, mimicking his every expression, touching his face as he touches his face. 

"No. No way." he looks down at his chest, at his arms. Feels them for the first time. 

But just a few moments before...



Now meet my Chosen One. This is Billy. Billy is someone I followed for a while. I pick who I change carefully. Billy had a very hard life. Thrown out of his parents house for being gay. Lived with an aunt for a while and then off to college, on his own with no hope of moving in with anyone in his family ever again. The parents died in a car accident just a few months after throwing him out. He has no siblings. The aunt is poor. She can barely pay her bills and she told Billy she did her duty, but that if he wasn't a Christian he couldn't stay with her. Oh, foolish woman. That was her loss, because now I have a soul perfect for my needs. Billy is so sad but amazingly keeps up a positive attitude, in spite of having lost nearly everything.

"Ehhhh. I dunno. I think I might have to cast a fire spell."

"Another one? What are you, a Charmander?"

"Wrong game, and shut up. I keep rolling under 5! This game could not be any worse. I need more points here."

Young Billy is playing some kind of meticulously dreadful board game. I transported back and forth, watching him and watching my prey. I also was able to find someone in Billy that had a connection with my client, the one who wound up in an alleyway. That will be important later. It gets me off the hook of getting involved.

"Dude, I'm so fucked. I can't get out of this fucking swamp!"

"So get a protection spell, duh."

A look comes over Billy's eyes. He spaces out for a second and then sits up on the bed.

"What the fuck? Where are my friends? Where am I? How did I get here?"

"Uh, is this part of your character?"

"Who the hell are you? Why does my voice sound so weird?" Billy's body walks only just a few steps before seeing himself in a wall mirror. He is confused at first. That can't be a mirror. It must be some kind of illusion trick. "What the hell is that?"

"Dude, are you in character? I'm seriously confused right now. Are we gaming or not?"

"What the fuck are you talking about? I don't play fucking board games. I have way better things to do with my time. Oh my god. My arms! What happened to my arms??!" He is screeching now. His booming voice is gone. His voice is high pitched and tinged with panic. He grabs the door handle. This is a house he doesn't know. He sees a bathroom across the hall and walks in and sees himself in better light. The reflection doesn't lie.

"Oh my god. Oh my god! I think I'm having some kind of drug trip! THAT'S NOT ME!"

"Dude, you don't do drugs. That I know of. Did you take any drugs?" The fat nerd beside him asks.

"No. I never do drugs. Coach would fucking kill me if I did"

"The coach of what?"

"Of the football team, what else! And where the hell am I?"

"You're in my house."

"Where's your house?"

"Dude, are you okay?"

"NO! I'm...That's not me. That's not my reflection. Is this some kind of trick mirror? My arms! My chest! Oh my god, I am...I'm someone else. I was just sitting with my buds in the diner and now I'm here and I'm in some total nerd's body and I'm totally fucking puny WHAT THE FUCK! I worked out for years! Where are my muscles! Where's my face!"

"Okay, okay, I think I'm gonna drive you home. Or to a hospital. I'm not sure which."

"I just need to get back to the restaurant. Can you take me to Happy's Diner?"

"Yeah, I guess. So you don't know who I am."

"I have no idea."

"Dude, if this is an amnesia spell you just invented that is totally going outside the rules."

Charles's spirit looks out from Billy's face at the fat nerd in total disbelief and frustration.

***

I go back to the diner. I can't be in two places at once, after all. The jocks are freaking out because they think someone slipped their friend some drugs and they are thinking about taking him to the emergency room and two of them debate it, saying that it could get him thrown off the team if anyone thinks he took drugs voluntarily. One of the jocks (I don't know their names and I don't care. All I know is they are all hot, and that's really all I need to know) calls his pre-med girlfriend and they bring him out to the parking lot for some air. It's night, and there's a nice cool breeze. It's a warm autumn night. The jocks are telling Charles his name and he's taking it well. The one dude's girlfriend arrives and performs a check on him. For a bunch of partying assholes, they actually do look out for one another. Maybe I won't turn the rest of them into animals or animal hybrids for my amusement.

"I don't think he has any hallucinogens in his system. Whatever it was might have just caused some dizziness." She lists off a few medications including anti-depressants that could cause him to temporarily zone out. "But my guess is Ambien," she concludes. "It would explain the amnesia delusion or why he called himself by a different name. It's like he's dreaming. He has all the symptoms and his body checks out, it's not narcotics. Go home and sleep it off, Charles. I'm sorry this happened to you."

"Who do you think gave him Ambien?"

"I don't fucking know! Let's just get him home so he remembers who he is and shit." The jocks consult each other and decide not to talk about this with anyone.

***
In the car again with the nerds.

"I'm not Billy. I told you. I'm Charles Strickland."

"You're actually not, and I still think I should take you to the hospital, dude. You're telling me you switched bodies with someone..and you don't really look like the football type. You don't know anything about football."

"Then how would I know..." Charles-as-Billy starts talking football and it goes over my head because I don't care. Fat nerd seems to be unnerved.

"Dude, maybe you have like, another personality or something."

"No, I just had my body stolen and I'm trying not to freak out. I'm too fucking mad to freak out! When I see me, I'm going to have a long talk with him. Me. You know what I mean. I have to fix this."

They get to the diner and no one's there. New Billy asks about the jocks and the waitress says one of them got sick and left with his friends, who took him home.

"Shit," says new Billy.

***

Charles lives in a rather large guesthouse built on the property of another house. It's a nice bachelor pad and his reward for his senior year. No more dorms. Just all the bitches he can fuck, and the ones that don't want to fuck he just wants them more. I don't know if he took liberties with anyone else, but New Charles is alone now. His bros told him not to go anywhere, and to just stay there the rest of the day. It was Saturday tomorrow and he didn't need to go anywhere.



"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my GOD. My arm..."

New Charles is much better than the old Charles. Old Billy is now noticing his body for the first time. Before it was like his mind was wrapped in cotton. Now that he's alone and walking around, he realizes that he is wearing enormous clothes and that he somehow fills out those clothes. It is such a strange sensation to have...so much of him. To be able to feel big. Really big.

"Oh my God, this is amazing! I bet I could life like a hundred pounds totally easy! Wait, or more. I never lifted anything before. God, this is incredible! And my voice! My voice! Testing with my voice! This is my voice! Hey man. Hey, you wanna go back to my place and FUCK?" Old Billy looks at himself in the mirror and the overwhelming joy crawls over his face. Incredulous overwhelming joy. He rubs his face. Perfect stubble. He then remembers to check down below. His hand pats over a rather large bulge. "No way." He undresses and sees a godly cock twice as big as his old one, maybe bigger. "HOLY SHIT! This is real. I'm a stud. I'm a huge stud. My name is Charles uh, something. Oh man. Oh man, I wonder if this guy has a phone. Of course he has a phone. Duh. Okay, where is it?"

I watch as he tries to call himself, looking at himself in the mirror, smiling stupidly. They always look so dumb when they first swap.

***

In the car with the nerds again. New Billy doesn't have Billy's phone on him, but luckily the fat nerd is there, and he gets a call from someone he doesn't know.

"Here, could you answer this?" He hands New Billy his phone.

"Hello?"

"Oh my God, is that me?"

"Oh shit. OH SHIT. It's me! It's my body! Is that me?"

"Yeah. Is that me?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm at your house. Is Guillermo there?"

"Who?"

"My friend. This is his phone number."

"Oh right, yes."

Guillermo! So that's the fat nerd's name! Well now I know. Not that I care. This part is always so delicious.

"Uh, so I guess you should come over?"

"We're already on our way, we're about five minutes from you. What's your name?"

"Billy. And you're Charles, right?"

"Yeah. And I want my body back. Did you do this?"

"No! I thought you did it!"

"Me? Why the hell would I want to give up my body? Have you fucking seen me? I'm a fucking stud! I mean, most women would die to have sex with me?"

"Now I know you're crazy," Guillermo says. Ha! I like Guillermo.

"Shut up! Look, I'm not leaving tonight without my body! There has to be something you did that made us switch bodies. You're the ones with the spells and shit."

"Dude, those aren't real spells. It's Dungeons and Dragons. I don't have any idea how you swapped bodies with someone. Holy crap, I can't believe I'm actually going along with this." Oh god, I love the fat nerd friends. They are the best.

"Yeah," New Charles says in his husky voice. "I don't know how this happened."

The car drives up and the moment of revelation has come. I gleefully smile invisibly as New Billy arrogantly gets out of the car. The door opens from the guesthouse. The man himself is there. New Charles. He looks like a god in his silhouette against the light.

"Hey, Guillermo!"

"Oh, shit. Please tell me this is all a joke someone is pulling on me. Like, you can't tell me that you are him and this is nuts, you guys. This has to be a prank."

"Guillermo, it's me. It's Billy. I was just playing D&D with you!"

"Nice to meet you, Billy. I'm Charles." New Billy looks way up at his former body. "Jesus, you're fucking short, dude!"

"Not anymore!" New Charles laughs. "Oh. Sorry."

Inside they go over details to convince Guillermo that it's really Billy. New Billy tells him he wants his body back, threatens him. And then that moment. Oh, that moment. That moment! I love that moment. That slow smile. New Charles stands up. Towering way over New Billy. Crosses his arms.

"Oh yeah? Or what? You gonna beat me up? I'm fucking HUGE now! I mean, look at these muscles! And you think you could beat ME up? That's like that one game where I was a paladin and I tried to take on a dragon emperor."

"I don't know WHAT THE FUCK THAT MEANS!" New Billy yells.

"It's not from DandD. It's from-"

"Shut up!"

"Don't tell Guillermo to shut up. He's nice!"

"Dude, how does it feel to be like, a Ranger now?"

"Oh my god it's so awesome. I wish you knew how it felt. It's like I'm me but...more. I wanna go running! I wanna lift stuff! I wanna play sports even!"

"Yeah, I'm good not knowing how any of that feels."

"Look. We need to switch back. Do you know how to play football?"

"Kind of. Sort of. I mean I've watched it for the hot guys." New Charles laughs.

"Wait, you're gay?"

"No I said hot guys because I'm straight."

"Technically you're in a new body now, so doesn't that mean you guys swapped that as well?"

"I...I don't think so."

"How do you know?"

"I uh..I used it. You know. Your um, I got excited earlier. So uh..."

"Wait, why would that aspect not change?"

I live to fuck with people, and I'm a fucking wizard, Guillermo. That's why.

"You touched my dick?!"

"No, I touched my dick! And it's really big now!" New Charles says giddily to Guillermo.

"Look, I know I'm not into dudes and if you do anything gay in my body I will find a way to get even with you so don't even think about it! I'm going into the fucking Marines after I graduate!"

"Uh, gays are allowed in the military now so maybe you shouldn't be so homophobic." New Charles says.

"Yeah and I'm gay too, so no offense dude, but I'm the only friend you have right now and I don't really feel like being disrespected."

"It's not about that! Okay well it kind of is. Army guys you kind of expect that but not Marines. Marines are not cool with gay. If I switch back and everyone thinks I'm gay, I'll never get laid again!" New Billy shrieks.

"He does have a point. Except about the Marines, because I think you need to be more open-minded. But we don't even know how to switch back. I mean, what do we do now?" New Charles asked. No one had an answer.

***

The next part was my turn to shine. I went to my client. I teleported into her dorm room. She was shocked. I smiled my slow smile.

"How did you do that?"

"Magic. Because that's what I am. It's done. I swapped your gay little friend and your rapist. It's all yours now."

Her jaw drops. "You...really are. I thought..."

"You thought I was full of shit and that you were just getting me to go along with a fantasy. No, it's real. I swapped their bodies. You'll have to tell them it was because of what he did. Now here are some ideas..." I told her the basics. "Well, I'm beat. I'm off to Casablanca for some lunch." I teleported out of there, leaving her in a state of shock. She just watched me disappear, after all. Of course, I lied and I'm going to stick around to watch all the suffering and pain.

***

She comes over that night. New Billy decided to stay with New Charles for a night. They were tired and just about to go to sleep, New Billy taking the couch because he was small enough to fit on it now, and New Charles taking the comfy queen sized bed.

"You? What...what are you doing here?"

"Katie?"

"I'm just here to have a little chat with you. Charles. And hello Billy."

"Hey, she knows who you really are!" New Charles says. "So. That means..."

"I did it."

"Wait. You two...know each other?"

"I'm someone that knows him but we aren't really friends. But he helped me a lot with my physics homework. He's a very sweet guy who has been utterly shit on in life so when I decided to take your body away I gave it to the person who I thought deserved it the most."

"But why? I mean, thanks and all, but maybe you should put us back."

"No. It's a one way ride. Once you swap, you can't go back."

Good girl. Make the bastard pay. Oh man it's sinking in. I see his face fall. He's just beginning to realize this is his life now, as some puny little bitch. God, this is great!

"You mean we're stuck like this?" New Charles cried out.

"Why the hell are YOU so upset? I'm the one that should be upset? You're the one with the fucking body of a REAL man! I built that body up for YEARS! You HAVE to give it back to me!"

"Or what? You'll fuck me while I'm unconscious again?"

"What?" New Charles whispered. "What did you say? What did you do to her?" he said, horrified.

"He raped me. And now you get his body. Because that's his punishment. And, what's more you are going to help Charles with football and make sure he adjusts to his new life."

"Or what? What are you gonna do to me?"

"Switch you again with something worse. See, I can't switch you guys back but I can switch you again with someone new. Maybe someone in a wheelchair would like your body. Maybe an 80 year old man."

New Billy's eyes grow wide. I like this girl, she's a keeper. If I was straight...or mortal...or lived in this dimension...

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" New Charles roared. Ah, the testosterone is flowing with this one and he is just getting a surge of it. Probably has never felt this powerful before.

"I didn't know! I thought she was awake! I was drunk! I'm sorry! Please!" The begging continued. The girl stopped New Charles from killing his old body.

So it goes. New Billy moved in with New Charles. It was better that way. And I made them both gay for a reason. Can you guess why?


"You ready to do another set on the bicep curls."

"I love the bicep curl machine!"

"Yeah, it used to be one of my favorites as well." New Billy said somewhat sadly, oogling his old body. At this point, he had been trying to hide and suppress his homosexuality for a full ten days and it was starting to slip. All the awesomely hot guys in the gym made him horny beyond belief. He was constantly getting hard but luckily his clothes loosely draped around his skinny frame making it harder to notice. Not so with New Charles with every muscle tense and bulging. 

After the workout it was time to go home and go over football maneuvers. New Charles came up with an excuse to take a week off from practice, saying a relative had died. New Billy was crash coursing New Charles on football. Of course his body had a lot of natural memory to it and New Billy found he could only describe it, not do it. Practicing outside, New Charles was a natural. The guesthouse was near a farm so there was a lot of land to practice as he jumped and leaped, ran with the football and went over plays and positions, and memorized as much as he could about defense and offense. He was a quarterback after all. 

"Alright, get inside. Time for you to make me some dinner." New Charles said. He had adopted a newfound cruelty to New Billy, and amazingly it had taken only a few days for New Charles and Katie to understand that they could turn New Billy into a practical slave for the two of them, under threat of swapping him with some 80 year old in a home shitting himself. I might have given her a few ideas. 

New Billy now served New Charles in every way. He made his meals, prepared him in the gym and gave him all his old routines, introduced him to fitness nutrition and supplements, gave him information about his life, his family, his friends. Everything he needed to know. New Charles didn't feel any sympathy or love for the coward that had taken advantage of his friend, and being morally outraged he had developed a quite natural and lovely streak of dominance. He didn't ask New Billy to do anything. He ORDERED it. It made me want to jerk off all the time as I watched them. God, nothing was hotter than watching a nerd turn into a muscle stud and then really become a dom. His entire personality was changing. Of course I wove part of that into the spell, but still. So hot.

"I want you to chop some wood later." 

"But...can't you do it? I mean, you have all the big muscle now." New Billy shyly looked away from New Charles. 

"Did I say I wanted to do it?"

"No, I just..."

"When I tell you to do something, you fucking do it. Do you understand me? HEY! LOOK AT ME, NERD. DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND. ENGLISH?"

"Yes. I'll go. I'll chop some wood. I'm sorry." 

"Yeah, and you're gonna be sorry if you ever say no to me again." New Charles said, stomping over and grabbing New Billy and pinning him against the wall, his legs dangling. "Maybe I oughta show you some respect. How would you like it if I rammed my big cock in your little ass, like you did to Katie? Huh? Would you like that, huh? Huh? Holy shit, you would. You're fucking getting a boner! Ha! What the fuck, dude! I thought you said you were straight!"

I was finished pouring a mixture of sex appeal, dominance, arrogance, and feelings of justification into New Charles. Now it was time for my dessert. 

"I...I don't know anymore. I get excited sometimes, that's all.." New Billy whined. 

"OH, you get excited, huh? You get excited by me? By my big fucking muscles? Huh, nerd? You like that? You like big muscles? WHY DON'T YOU LOOK AT THAT UP CLOSE?" New Charles shoved New Billy's face into his armpit. He grabbed his head and didn't let go. 

New Billy whined. 

"Say you like that. Say you like feeling my muscles like a good little bitch."

"I do okay! I do! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" 

New Charles took him up by the hair and removed his hand so he could take off his belt and pants. "Take off your clothes. NOW. I'm gonna fuck you like I wanted to the first night I swapped bodies with you. NOW! CLOTHES! TAKE EM OFF!" 

New Billy complied, getting naked with his tiny three inch dick getting fat and hard and he dreamed of New Charles. 

"Let's just get one thing straight. You are a faggot. You are my faggot. You don't talk about this with anyone, especially not Guillermo or Katie. You are going to take my cock up your ass and you are going to do everything I say from now until the day you fucking die. GOT IT?"

"Yes." 

"Call me sir," New Charles said as an afterthought, then grabbed New Billy and swung him around, pinning him on the floor and ordering him to fight back. New Billy did but he was no match for a man so much larger and bigger. New Charles laughed at the pathetic attempt and ordered him to put his ass in the air and slipped his big dick in after grabbing the lube from the nearest bookshelf and giving it a good squeeze. 

"Yes, sir. OH GOD OH GOD NO IT HURTS! IT HURTS!"

"Good. I'm glad. You're nothing but a little bitch now. How does it feel? Cause it feels good for me! OH YEAH! SO THIS is what's it's like ohhhhhhOOHHHHHHH!" New Charles had never had sex before and now that he had a powerful Olympian body he couldn't help but give in to its carnal urges. For New Billy it was agony getting his cherry popped by an enormous 9 incher. But as much as it hurt, it was important for New Billy. He had been dreaming of this moment. But it was like having a cucumber shoved up his ass. He never imagined the pain and indescribable joy of having his first rectal orgasm. Now New Charles was using him, ramming him repeatedly like an animal, and it hurt like hell. He finally shoved the nerd off his dick and ordered him on the floor to open his mouth. He wiped his dick off with a rag.






"How about you worship me now? You may jerk off while sucking on my foot, slave."

"Slave?"

"Yeah, you pretty much are my slave now. My slave for fucking life, bitch! You're gonna do this for the rest of your days as my personal bitch. You got that?"

"Yes, sir."

"And after that, you can suck my big ol' dick off again and then make me something to eat. Like a good bitch."

"Yes, sir."

"Yeah, you're gonna swallow my jiz like a girl. And I want my laundry done by tomorrow morning, nicely ironed."

"Yes, sir."

I honestly could watch this for days. I pour my heart into my projects. I know you probably have issues with it, but let's be honest, Old Charles could have gone to prison and gotten this but it's sooooo much more satisfying this way. Instead of five years in prison, he gets to be a sex slave for life. If that isn't satisfying, I don't know what is. 

For the record, I'm always up for a new challenge. Tell your friends about me. The name is Buster Trader, and I love my job.

7 comments:

  1. I loved it, I always love your stories. I've been waiting for a story of yours and I'm impressed. Hope that you can write more often

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing story! I don't know how you manage to keep topping the story before but it's amazing. Can't believe all your stories take place in the same universe!
    Will we see crossovers in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great story ☺
    Great characters, and your dry humour just kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great great great story! I'd love to see it continued.

    Also someday can you write a story about a body swap involving Pietro Boselli.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you pretty please, peas and carrots write a part 2 to this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wish you'd left the politics out of it. I don't come here to get Otaru's discourse on politics, I doubt many if any at all do. You did it in another story too, and it ruined it for me. You ruined what would have been a 7.5 out of 10 story into a 2.5 out of 10. Politics is not sexy. It's your stories and you can write whatever the hell you like, I'm just saying for me, it's a huge turn off, democrat or republican, I don't give a shit, I just don't like political commentary thrown into this genre, it just ruins it, which is a shame. I tried reading it without the political commentary, basically copying and pasting the story into a word file and deleting the political crap to try and enjoy the story, but still I remembered it being there. It's really quite a pity. I hope in the future you keep the personal politics, left or right out of it. It destroys the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally I would suggest doing a rewrite and removing the political bs or if you have the time writing a sequel to try and salvage what would have otherwise been a great tale. Fish and guests smell in three days. Politics in stories that are meant to be sexual stink in under 5 minutes. Just my personal suggestion for improvement.

    ReplyDelete