Thursday, July 26, 2012

When Phillip Met Vinnie


"Yo Vinnie, what's up?"
"You y'know, just chillin out, yo."
 "Yo I heard yo momma tried to make you get a job, fool."
"Yo my momma threw me out, yo."
"What?"
"Caught me doin pot and havin sex in my bedroom. I wasn't doin nothin. She just mad cause she ain't gettin none. I gots it goin ON and I only 16."
"Yo man sorry. Where you at? Who you crashin' with?"
"I stayed wit my uncle but I gotta find a new place soon. I need a sugar daddy. My uncle says I got one week."
"Yo," said Kevin. "You should go to the park around the corner at like midnight. That's when rich dudes come round lookin for dick. Be real nice to one, you know what I'm sayin'?"

Vinnie listened to Kevin. Vinnie didn't even have any clothes except for one pair or jeans and one Tshirt. He had grown up very poor and very disadvantaged, being both young and gay, and from the ghetto. Vinnie got to the park with Kevin and was hanging out there when he first saw Phil. 


 
"Yes, I need that done ASAP." Phil told his assistant, who ran behind him. "And make sure the quarterly reports meeting is scheduled before my vacation to St. Barts. And make sure Anderson has all the dirt on the Baskin case before Friday."

"Yes, Mr. Lundgren. I'll make sure it's all taken care of, sir."

"Good, now go ahead and bring my car around. I'll wait at the park."

Phil strolled along the park, a dozen things going through his mind about all his cases at work. As a hot shot partner at his law firm he was on top of the world. A young kid approached him, probably about to beg for money.

"I don't have anything."

"No, man. I just wondered yo, if y'know, you want some company tonight, s'all."

 Phil Lundgren sighed. "I don't know why you're approaching me."

"Cause I seen you here before." Phil sighed. This young punk could barely speak properly.

"Look son, I got a lot on my plate right now. Not that you could understand that, not having a job."

"Oh yeah right, I can't understand. Sorry mister suit and tie."

"See, this is the problem with your generation. You all think you're entitled to everything."

"Maybe if I had somethin' and you had nothin' you wouldn't act so much more high and mighty know what I'm sayin'? You ain't got everything cause you work hard. You got it handed to you. I got nothin'. If you want to get naked though, maybe you can spread the love."

"Sorry, I don't sleep with gutter rats."

"Oh real nice. Fuck you."

"No thanks. Not today."

Phil's assistant came around with the car. Phil got in without giving the young punk a second glance. Everyone wanted something from him. He couldn't help the world. He closed his eyes at the same time as Vinnie, and when both of them opened their eyes...

Vinnie was in a car all of a sudden. "Yo where the hell am I? How'd I get here?" He said in a different voice. "Pull over, man Whatchyou doin?" The assistant looked behind him, perplexed.

"Do you want me to pull over, Mr. Lundgren?"'

"Mr. Who? Yeah, pull over." Vinnie got out and noticed he was in a suit or tie and he rushed over to the side mirror on the car and gasped...staring at him was the reflection of a middle aged rich white man with dirty blond hair and killer suit.

At the same time, Vinnie opened his eyes after blinking and found himself on the stops, shirtless.

"What on Earth am I doing here? Hey, my car! Where are you going? Baxter, come back here! Why are you leaving without me?" Phil suddenly looked at his gangly arms, his abs shining shirtless in the sun. His voice! "Testing. Testing. No. No, this is impossible."

"Yo pops ain't this a trip yo?" He saw himself standing beside him, wearing his suit!

"How did you do this you little punk? Did you slip me some hallucinogenics?"

"Yo not trippin yo! This is fuckin' awesome, yo! I'm you and you me."

He can't even speak properly and now he's me. Phil was filled with ultimate horror. He felt his heart, his new young heart, sink into his chest.

"How did you do this?"

"Yo I ain't done nothin'. But you comin' with me cause you gonna be suckin my rich dick tonight!"

"What? Don't be disgusting."

"Well you ain't got no home no more. You are homeless, bro. So you gonna come home with me. Yo I bet your house is fuckin' huge! And it's my house now! Check these threads! These threads be fuckin' dope!" Vinnie laughed inside his new body. He couldn't believe his good luck. "Yo man someone up there must really like me, know what I'm sayin?"

"I will of course go to my house and figure this whole mess out but I am not going to suck your dick."

"Yo I have got to say, I always wondered what it would be like to fuck myself, you know? And your nice little abs are making me hard as a rock. Let's go home."

Despite Phil's many protests, Vinnie didn't listen to him. After he began talking in the car, he whispered that the driver would suspect something was up. So Vinnie actually listened to him and tried to impersonate Phil. "Yes, my good man. Take us home."

Vinnie gaped when he saw his new home, behind a gated community. It was a nice house. He took HIS key and opened the door and went inside and took in everything that was now HIS. "Yo you got your own cigar shop in here!" He took a cigar out of the humidor. "This is fuckin' awesome. I could never afford this shit in a million years. Now I'm you so I guess I can."

"Listen, I don't know how this happened or why but you are now in my body and I am a partner in a law firm. You need to behave in a certain way." Phil gulped.

"I ain't need to do shit. You are in MY house, son." Vinnie lit up his first cigar. He had had cigarettes and weed before but not an actual cigar. "Shit, that's nice!"

"You need me because you'll need to know how to do my job! This is a nightmare. If anyone sees you act like you, they'll find a way to oust you from the firm or maybe even put you in a loony bin. I have enemies. Oh god I don't even know your name. What's your name? Or rather, my new name?"

"Vinnie. Vinnie Carter. Shit this is nice. I gonna get used to this."

"We'll have to start with language. You can not talk like that in front of clients."

"What you mean talk like you? Yeah I can do that."

"Can you?"

Vinnie looked at himself in his new expensive suit in one of the living room's large mirrors and smiled cheekily. "I'm sorry to be so up front young man, but I hesitate to use force with you. My clients are very important and must be respected at all times. But if you are going to make an excellent impression, you need to learn the art of conversation. Now be good, or I'll have Jeeves fetch the police, post haste!"

"So you do know how to talk like a normal person."

"Yo you can't be talkin that way on the street in my neighborhood, son. Shit, you could be my son. How fuckin' old are you? Am I?" Vinnie looked at himself smoking the cigar and got hard. This new body he was in was definitely in shape.

"Well I would appreciate it if you were to try to act civilly from now. Try to act well..."

"Like a rich white snob?"

"To put it in crude terms, yes."

"Dat's no problem. Now where is my bedroom?" Vinnie was really beginning to enjoy his new voice. He could sound just like this rich fool if he wanted to.

Phil led him there in dread. When they got in Vinnie locked the door and turned to his now diminutive body swap partner. Phil gulped as he watched a much taller man undress. He had only jeans on but Phil yanked them off and started to caress his ass while in his underwear and dry humped the now incredibly horny 16 year old body Phil found himself in. "That's right. Come to daddy."



Phil could barely describe how he felt. His former body was now turning him on majorly. Vinnie was now tall and ruggedly handsome and older and it felt oddly comforting. He started to lift Phil in his arms and carried him over to the enormous bed. "I got big strong daddy muscles now. Shit, check this out, son." He flexed for Phil and Phil felt like he could burst. Vinnie looked at him with predatory joy.  Before he knew what was happening he was naked with Vinnie, straddling on top of him and kissing each other deeply, passionately. Vinnie led all this, being stronger and bigger now. He took the lead nicely, guiding Phil to suck his now massively endowed cock for a while. Phil felt Vinnie forcing him gently around and positioned his ass for a good fucking.

"KY jelly is in the dresser," Phil pointed, now just the submissive bottom which he had never been in his life.

Vinnie just grunted for over an hour, fitting his cock inside Phil and pummeling him until the now teenaged boy screamed for mercy. They fell into each other's arms exhausted and ecstatic.

"I never knew being a teenager could feel so good. God the hormones I'm feeling..."

"Yeah, I like bein' in this body. Bein' in control." Their eyes met.

"You're going to have to learn to be me."

"I can do that," Vinnie said, feeling up his ass.

"It takes years of training to do what I do. And I'll have to go back to high school."

"We'll say you're a friend of the family." Vinnie said. "I'm Phil now, according to my ID. Phillip Lundgren." Phil, the new Phil, got on HIS new shirt and tie.

"I'll have to get some new clothes." the young man said, getting a Tshirt on that was too large for him from the cabinet.

"We'll figure it out," Vinnie hugged him and Phil felt...oddly comforted. Taken care of.

Teaching Vinnie how to act and behave would take time. He had a lot to learn and it was impossible to teach him everything. What were they going to do if Vinnie fucked up at Phil's job? There was no way he could go back to school and make something of himself in this new body and do his old job at the same time.

"I sort of know someone that does voodoo." Vinnie said suddenly. "She's a bruja. She does all this black magic shit. I helped her out once. I think...she mighta done this."

They had Baxter drive them to the hood, and he was perplexed as to why his boss suddenly had taken such an interest in some random street kid. But he knew better than to ask questions.

They found the bruja in her apartment. Vinnie knocked in his new body and found himself feeling more confident at being taller and older. He guessed it just came with the territory and he smiled to himself. The bruja answered the door.

Her name was Isabella and she calmly said.

"So you found a new body, my little friend."

They sat down on her couch. What followed was a long conversation. She told them she always had a soft spot for Vinnie. That she wanted him to have a better life. That he had protected her from thugs with his wits many times and for that she was grateful. She thanked him by making him more powerful and the spell was that the first man he wished he could be, who was truly powerful, instead of himself, he would become that man. And the swap was permanent. They couldn't go back. Phil dropped his head and Vinnie smiled in his big body and nice shirt.

"But," Phil said in his now teen voice. "He doesn't know how to act in my body. He doesn't know how to do my job. If he's going to...be my guardian...how is that going to go down?"

"I'll see what I can do." The incantations, candles, spells, potions, etc took all night but finally Isabella filled the room with incense smoke. They became dizzy and collapsed as she chanted.

"Hey. Hey, wake up sport."

"Huh?"

"You had a good night's rest, champ."

"Vinnie?"

"Better call me Phil, now. Come on. Let me help you up."

"I feel funny."

"I feel great. Great enough to take on all of my cases. I have a subpoena to take care of today as well."

"You sound different."

"I know how to do everything. All of it. All the legal talk. All the laws! It's all up here now! And I'm talking like you, too."

"Well, what about me? I still remember everything."

"Yeah, we both do. We can both have our own experiences but now I'll be equipped to handle whatever adversity comes our way. I promise I'll take care of you, little buddy. I'll send you to college and if you want to be a big lawyer like me, I'll hire you out of school. Now, we really have to get going. I need some shut eye and its 2 AM already.. I have a big day ahead of me."

"How's my sexy boy?" Phil asked, sauntering in one day.

"I'm just back from a workout. What do you think, Daddy?" Phil felt up his "son". Fondled his big muscles and kissed his new beard. 



The new Vinnie couldn't believe how much he enjoyed just being taken care of by his new sugar daddy. As time went by they fell in love and the new Vinnie developed quite a huge body in college. The two men found they had a lot more in common now that Phil had taken over the law practice and all Vinnie had to worry about was getting laid and grades. Cash flow would never be a problem again and the new Phil enjoyed being a big older man while the new Vinnie really enjoyed his time being a teenager again, hanging out with teenager friends, having sex with various boys he brought home, with Phil's permission. Sometimes they would have threesomes. Life was good and full of sexy fun. Neither one of them regretted the swap after just a few weeks of initially changing lives. And it continued that way for a long time.


4 comments:

  1. Nice, i kinda wished the the new Vinnie had become dumb. But i liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! They both learned from with other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, I loved this story since it was published, I'm happy to reread. this, hopefully you would continue writing stories to this day/year 2020

    ReplyDelete