Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Proving a Point part 2



Okay so it's been two days since I found myself in Dad's body and this totally sucks!!! The night I went to dinner with Dad's friends they were super boring! I hate his job! I have to get yelled at when I make mistakes and everyone is really nervous and tense and stressed out! I'm getting coffee for my boss now. He's really mean.

"Hey Larry, bro, be careful not to spill that. You know how Peterson gets. Hey and am I gonna see you my place on Saturday. We're all gonna watch football and drink beer."

"Yeah, that sounds cool." I perk up. I get to drink beer! It didn't occur to me until now that I could do that. I got so distracted yesterday. Dad did nothing but yell at me when I got home from his job. He wanted to know everything and I made a mistake and told him that I got yelled at and he got super mad at me so I made him go into his room. I had to rough him up a little bit and shove him against a wall. After my horrible first day at work I didn't feel like taking any shit from him. I am going to learn to drive today for the first time after work. Dad is gonna teach me. It's not like I'm giving him that much of a choice. I need a cigarette. I stop to buy some Camels. Dad was so mad at me but I just shoved him and cursed at him and if he doesn't like it, too fucking bad.


After work today I get home and my stupid kid...well, dad but really now he's just a kid. He's just sitting at home watching TV and he starts grilling me.

"I did fine today no thanks to you, Dad. You made a bunch of mistakes on YOUR report that I had to fix."

"What? Since when do you tell me-"

I lose my temper and fly at him and shove him against the wall.

"Since I realized I know how to do your job now. I concentrated real hard and there must be some information in your brain and now I have access to it. So don't talk back to me, sonny. Or you'll be sorry." I tapped my pack of cigarettes and then lit one up on front of him. "Pick up this goddamn mess," I said indicating the room. "I don't want to hear a peep from you the rest of the night. AUSTIN."

A few weeks later...

Well over the next few weeks, and let me tell you, it's been amazing. I have adapted really well. Dad is adjusting to being respectful of adults again and having to depend on me for driving around, which I now have mastered. And I really enjoy hanging out with the boys for brew and TV. Think I'll invest in a gym next. Dad hasn't taken very good care of this body. Oh and the other day he called me sir for the first time. It felt good. It felt right. Just proves my point. I can do this dad thing easy.

A few months later...



Well it's been 2 months, but I finally lost my virginity! I never really knew how much other men were fucking hot all over until I became one. My hormones are out of control. The more I work out the more sex I want to have. I remember when I first got this body and I couldn't stop whacking off.

"Dad?"  My "son" wants to talk to me.

"What is it, son?" He understands what I want to hear from him.

"I was just wondering. If I can go to Roger's house tomorrow night?"

"Tomorrow is a school night," I say, annoyed. It's funny how I went from being so carefree all the time to this authoritarian.

"Please? Pleeeease please please?"

"No, Austin. Forget it. You'll do your homework."

"When I was dad I would have let you," he pouted, sounding pathetic.

"No you wouldn't have! You would have yelled at me." I lit up a cigar and puffed a few times. I'd taken to cigars and pipes lately and they radiated masculinity and only enhanced my new manhood.

"Uh huh! You're so mean ever since you became a grown up."

"No I'm just reasonable. I am trying to look out for your best interests, and I'm the adult now so hahahaha! You don't get to make decisions and I do! So nyah!"

I still act immature sometimes when I'm with my former dad. I can't help it. And dad acts way more immature on average compared with before. I have every advantage over him.

One year after we switched...


Well it's been a year now since I first became an adult. I think I've more than proved my point. Me in my dad's body is way better than anything he ever did with it. Look at my fucking body. Do you have any idea how many men want to fuck me? Get fucked by me? Beg me in real life and online? I'm a fucking stud and at the top of the chain, and my dad...well he's in junior high still but he's doing a little bit better with it.

Everyone at the office is shocked by my transformation. Dad was slightly shocked when I got the tattoo but he got excited for me. Especially when I took another job with another firm that pays me twice as much as before. I'm way better at being a father. I've often thought about if I would switch back if I could. I think I might. I took Dad's life and I made it work way better than before and he didn't think I could. Maybe one day I'll figure it all out. Right now I have to get up, drive my son over to little league tryouts, then swing over later to meet my boyfriend for a night out. Austin, and I never call him dad anymore or his original name, will be fine alone for once. I trust him now, not to do anything he shouldn't. If I were to ever smell cigars or beer on his breath I would whoop his hide and he knows it.

God but first I gotta unload some of my spunk. Having a body this buff, that I've worked so hard on, is always perpetually horny. If you'll excuse me, I have a busy day ahead of me.

3 comments: