Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Proving a Point Part 1



"Austin, I do not believe you! This is so irresponsible!"

"Dad, come on..."

"No, Austin. You need to admit what a big deal this is. You need to get how you know nothing about responsibility. Part of growing up means you have to deal with adult problems, and this is about as immature as it gets. So explain to me, from the beginning, what exactly happened?"

 "Nothing!"

"NOTHING? Care to try again?"

"Well it wasn't my fault because Casey and Eric were skateboarding with me and Casey swerved in front of me and it was a complete accident!"

"Where were you skateboarding?"

"I don't know," Austin said meekly.

"I don't know? You don't know? Are you sure?"

"Okay! I was on the hill."

"You were on the hill I've told you not to skateboard on. But you wanted to because you wanted to look cool in front of your friends!"

"Dad, please!"

"No, you are grounded for the next two months. You almost got killed. A car could have hit you, and you wound up breaking someone's radio antennae. And the car that swerved...you're so lucky they aren't pressing charges or suing me!"

"Their car was fine though," Austin said quietly.

"Yeah, and they had some old woman inside and they had to stop real hard. You don't think about how hard it is being a single father. You have no idea how hard it is for me to have to deal with this shit."

"This is so unfair," Austin pouted, his voice cracking.

"What? What was that? No, I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Nothing."

"No, tell me how good I have it."

"You have it so good! You don't have any problems like I have!"

"HA! Are you kidding me? You are so grounded. Grounded. that means no TV. No video games. Nothing but books and studying. No loser friends, either. You want to look cool in front of them, just wait until they see you with no skateboard. Which I'm taking, by the way."

"You never want to hear my side of anything!"

"And you never learn anything!"

"If I was in charge it would be different. I wouldn't treat YOU this way!"

"Like a maturing adult? I don't know why I do. I treat you the way my father treated me. You're in a child's body but one day you'll be a man and then you'll be glad I taught you everything I did, especially about respect, of which you have very little. Now, I have a business dinner to attend. If you leave this house, I'll know and find out about it. Believe me. Go to your room and think about what you've done."

Austin went upstairs. Life was so unfair. He hadn't meant to do anything. He couldn't just tell his friends he wasn't going to skateboard with them. He had to act cool or he wouldn't have any friends and then he'd wind up getting bullied like some of the kids he'd seen at school. Things went on all the time when adults weren't looking. Dad just didn't want to care about how hard it was being a kid. All he cared about was himself. He walked to his room and miserably laid down on his bed, and buried his head in his pillow. 

I wish I could be in charge and not him, he thought. He drifted off...

Downstairs, Larry (Austin's father) dozed on the couch. He was exhausted. It wasn't enough he was working his ass off to pay all the bills and give Austin the chance at a life he never had, but now his kid was just not listening to him. He just wanted Austin to listen and do the bare minimum. He had to do SO much more when he was a kid. Too bad they didn't live in a house with a big yard, with wood to chop. Austin could learn a thing or two from doing that.

He drifted off, unable to fight off the fatigue...

Austin woke up on the couch where his father had been dozing. Rubbing his eyes, he got up. Did Dad bring him down here? He was so tired. He walked around the coffee table thinking something was off. He felt dizzy or something...everything seemed contorted. Was he dreaming? He must be dreaming, since everything was at a different angle...it was like he was way taller. He must be dreaming or sick or...

He walked into the bathroom and saw his dad.

"Dad! Sorry! Where did you come from!?" He blinked, terrified for a moment, in a way he couldn't describe. "Why are you saying what I'm saying AHHHHHHHHHHH!" His eyes went wide. His father's eyes went wide. He waved. His father waved.

No it can't be. It can't be it can't be it can't be! NO FUCKING WAY, he thought.



The man in the bathroom looked at his reflection in disbelief. He scoffed several times, and looked at himself like he couldn't possibly believe what he was seeing. He tentatively reached a hand up to touch his rough sandpaper stubble, and ran a hand over his chest, covered in fine black hair.

He looked around, looking for someone who was in on the joke, smiling enthusiastically. 

"Testing, testing. I have my dad's voice. I look like my dad. OH MY GOD!"

This is real. I have my dad's voice. I have my dad's chest hair. I have my dad's...  

He immediately dropped his boxer shorts (boxer shorts!) and realized how much had changed. He delicately took his now absolutely huge dick and smiled and just held it in amazement. His balls were also huge, two big eggs on either side. 

"This is crazy. This...how did this happen?" He looked at himself in the mirror. "And who the hell cares? I got my wish. Oh wow. Wow wow wow!" He did a little happy dance in the mirror. 

Dad must be...me. I guess. I hope he's me. If he isn't me, someone else is. What if a bunch of people switched with each other and someone else is in my body? I better check. Just to make sure.

He walked upstairs, smiling at his newfound weight as the stairs creaked when before they didn't. He added a little momentum as he ran to his room. He prepared himself. Smiled. Took a deep breath. Knocked on the door. He heard his body groan. He opened the door. His body looked at him sleepily, got up, looked confused, looked back at Austin, who was now the dad in the room, the adult smiling down at his son.

"Hi, Daddy."

Larry screamed and found himself trying to run but Austin was too big and stopped him easily. The two danced with each other, Larry struggling in a moment of complete panic and confusion. Austin covered his mouth so he couldn't scream and held him down on the ground after they wrestled for a while. 

"It's okay. It's okay, dad. I had the same reaction. Well, you know. I mean, it's real and all and you're in my body now. So I'm going to take my hand off your mouth in just a sec and I want you to be calm, okay? Don't freak out. One. Two. Three." Austin stood up and looked uncomfortable as his "son" got up and was still breathing shallowly. 

"How the fuck did this happen? I must be going crazy. I'm having some kind of psychotic breakdown. This isn't real. I must be crazy."

"Nope, we just switched bodies. It's so cool! I have armpit hair! Look!" He twisted the armpit hair and then looked back at his dad mischievously. And grinned. He was carrying himself the way he did as a child, with his arms twisting in embarrassment and glee. 

"How could this happen? I was on the couch. I dozed off. And now I'm a..." Larry ran to the upstairs bathroom down the hall. He flipped on the switch. Everything towered above him. Suddenly the ceiling was WAY further up than it had been before. "This is impossible. Why am I in your body? Why?! Why did this happen?" He looked at his son suspiciously.

"I dunno!"

"How did you do this?"

"I didn't do this. I have no idea how we traded but I'm glad we did! I'm in charge now!" His face made an "O" as it dawned on him. "I was wishing I could be in charge. Someone listened cuz now we have! This is amazing."

"Well I need you go give me my body back! I need to go to a work dinner tonight! It's important."

"No. You're not goin' anywhere. CUZ YOU'RE GROUNDED OHHHHHHHH!" Austin did a ridiculous victory dance in front of his father, and moved his now giant arms and legs in "yes" gestures, shaking his fists in victory and smug self congratulation. "I'M AN A-DULT. YOU ARE A KID. I'M AN A-DULT. YOU ARE A KID!" he sang-song.

Larry stared up in complete disbelief and horror. "No. No, I'm not a kid! I'm in a nightmare. I need to wake up!" 

Austin stopped to look down at his dad and scoffed as if he couldn't believe Dad wasn't accepting reality. He'd accepted it pretty quickly! He picked up his father and held him in mid air, and then carried him in his arms. 

"Wow, this is awesome! I'm totally big and an adult and you're all little!"

"Put. Me. Down, Austin. NOW."

"Okay!" Austin began to fling his father on the ground and then swung him last minute until he was on the floor, unhurt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm bigger than you, dad! And you have to do what I say, cause I'm your dad now and you are my son!"

"We have to SWITCH BACK! THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!"

"Well young man, I think we need to talk about how you need to respect me more," Austin said, crossing his arms. The phone rang. Austin went to his dad's room to answer it. 

"Do not answer that!"

"Why not? It's MY phone!" Austin was really enjoying every minute of this. "Hello? Yes, this is Larry. Why? Uh...I just took a nap. I will. Yeah. Sure. Okay. See you soon!"

"Who was that? Was that who I think it was?"

"Yep that was that fat dude you work with. I'm gonna go to a party!"

"You can't and you won't!"

"Uh huh!"

"You can't drive! You're a little boy! You don't know the first thing about operating a vehicle!"

Austin's eyes went wide. "I can drive now! I didn't even THINK of that!"

"Oh god..."

Austin ran downstairs and Larry followed.

"Son, you can't go to that party. It's at a restaurant and it's a fancy business dinner. I forbid you from going."

Austin swung around, putting on his dad's pants now. "Wow your pants fit me! This is SO AWESOME!"

"You can't do this. You'll get killed if you drive."

"So I'll take a cab. I got plenty of cash."

"No. No it is too expensive. You will to take a cab." Austin dialed and asked for a cab and Larry was helpless to do anything.

"Hey, what restaurant is it at? I need to know that."

"Well I'm not telling you!" 

"Just kidding, the fat guy told me where they were. They're gonna go to a bar first and get some drinks and I'll meet them up there. Hey. I can drink beer now! Wow!" Austin looked very comical to anyone that might have walked in at this point, a grown man excited by such things would be very out of place indeed.

"Austin, you can't just leave. We need to figure this thing out."

"You figure it out," Austin said, putting on his dad's shirt and sportscoat. "Hey I look pretty good. You know, for an old dude."

"Have you thought about how the hell we're gonna get back?"

"No, why?"

"Because we need to a) figure out what happened and b) figure out how to get back to normal. Can you think of anything that might have caused this."

"No dad, I told you." Austin rolled his eyes. "I dunno. But I'm gonna go to your fancy shmancy dinner so suck it.  Ha ha!" 

Austin went outside to wait for his cab. He went through his dad's wallet, checking out his credit cards, and new ID. "When I get back you'll have to tell me all the numbers I need for these. And how much money I have now."

"Can I tell you how to do my job as well?"

"Nah, I'll figure it out. Can't be that hard. Can't be as hard as being a kid."

"Jesus, I can't believe this. Austin, please, do not drink tonight. I...have work tomorrow. Oh God. Just claim to be sick. Stall for time, that's what we need to do."

"Nope, I'm gonna go to work tomorrow and you can go to school and I'm gonna have tons of fun because your life is WAY easier than mine."

"Ya wanna bet?"

"Yeah! If I'm wrong...I get to keep your body!" Austin laughed at his own joke and bent over and was generally acting like a little kid acts, being very physical and moving all over the place with hyperactive happiness. He swung around the porch column in circles while his dad tried to talk to him. 

"Son..."

"Hey my cab is here. Cool. Well son, have a good night. Don't stay up late for me. I have work tomorrow. Because I'm a cool grown up and stuff."

"This is not happening. And I will wait up. You come the hell back as soon as dinner is over, do you understand me?" Larry pointed a tiny finger menacingly at his son. Austin responded by not being the slightest bit concerned and he waved goodbye as he got in the cab, bouncing on the seat a few time and smiling like he'd just won the lottery.

Larry went back inside and watched TV waiting for his "dad" to come back. What could possibly happen if Austin went to work for him??

TO BE CONTINUED

6 comments:

  1. Great! Pls upload more father-son stories *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good story, but the pictures could be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story!!!! More father-son stories, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Austin is going to be a handful.
    Tane2

    ReplyDelete
  5. More please!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete