Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Experimental Alpha and Beta Spray



































Believe it or not, that's me you see on the far right. I used to be scrawny, wore glasses, and was a nervous wreck. I was always stressed out. Mainly by my jock roommate, Jed. He was going through police training. I was working as an assistant at a prestigious lab. I wound up fucking my boss, or...well okay he fucked me. The other guy in uniform is Marcus. My name is Chuck. So, my boss used me as his boy toy. I was 30 years younger than him but I couldn't resist him. He was built like a truck and didn't look like 55 at all! He told me he had experimental sprays of intense success he had developed. He had thrown them into military hands and he was being promoted to Area 51. He would most likely not see me for a long time...so he offered to thank me.

He called it Alpha Spray. He gave me a dosage every day. I felt the effects almost immediately. My mind became clearer. My intelligence actually increased. My voice changed. It got freaky. My mind became more and more confident, I was able to see people as easier to manipulate. We then worked together and dosed the janitor, who was 45 and mentally retarded. Yes, that was Marcus. He turned into quite a stud as you can see. Only thing is Alpha Spray tends to be male oriented which is to say your looks and intelligence increase but you lose all desire for females. Fine with me.

Before he left I asked my boss for one last favor. To dose my roommate with Beta Spray. The effects were amazing. He became almost instantly timid of me. Before he was surprised by the results of my "workouts" but was still arrogant and indifferent and still thought of himself as superior. He talked major shit about me behind my back and it send me into a spiral of rage. That's when I made my decision. I used the spray on him and instantly he was cowering before me as I talked to him like a father talks to a small child, putting him down and sending him to his room. He apologized profusely. The next day I made him clean the apartment and quit the police training course. I quit my job and signed up to be a cop and so did Marcus. We then watched as Jed became smaller and even more docile. It was such a turn on to see him become more lithe and more feminine. He has a lisp now. He's our pretty little boy and we use him every way imaginable as our fuck toy and maid.

We graduated at the top of our class and have a decent supply of sprays. We use them to subdue our enemies. We are going to own this city eventually. We already are in control of the underground criminals who are organized at all. We are also dosing politicians, even senators. They all answer to us now. We are going to see how far we can take it. Eventually we'll go into politics and see if we can't bring all those Senators and Congressmen to their knees to serve us, if you know what I mean. We'll use just enough spray to effect them psychologically, to make them servile and enamored with us. And we are using more Alpha Spray now to see if we can get even bigger.

The world is going to be ours. Luckily the military hasn't caught on but if they do it's not like we can't play ball. My ex boss told me he has already made a deal with them. We ascend as high as we want and they allow it and we'll be supportive of them...when I'm president. It's a little ways off but it's nice to have a plan.

1 comment: