Saturday, December 21, 2013

Grandpa Takes Rejuvenex






This is me. My name is Kevin. Kevin Macalister. Me and my brother Jason live with our Grandpa and that's because our parents are out of the picture. I'd rather not say why. Sufficed to say, Grandpa is all we have. Anyway, Grandpa used to be in pretty bad shape. Here is a photo of him with Jason:




Grandpa was diagnosed with cancer a few months ago. He knew we had no one else and quite frankly, the diagnosis was a 10% chance of survival unless he took the newest cancer treatment. It was only approved a few years ago. But as I'm sure you've heard, as it's been all over TV, Rejuvenex is pretty controversial. The side effects are basically beyond any scientists wildest wet dream when it comes to taking the human body to the next level. It manages to recombine your DNA to replace all lost neurons in the brain, attacks any cancerous contagion and eliminates it from the body within a week. But the effects are also a total body change. The body literally de ages itself. And the results completely and totally vary. For some, a youthened state that ranges from between late teen years all the way up to their current state, but with a totally re-proportioned body. Essentially, Rejuvenex tells the body to heal itself by putting it into a perpetual state of the body at its prime. For some their faces change, for others, its effects are far more internal.

When I first heard the diagnosis, we went through hell. Grandpa was not doing so well. The cancer was advanced, and a type which almost no one survives. The amount of paperwork required help and we couldn't afford to hire anyone. I called dozens of people and pestered them into assigning us a social worker immediately. I filled out paperwork, did errands, kept the house spotless, and made sure that my brother went to school on time. I began making dinner more and more. Finally, the social worker pushed for an immediate trip to get Rejuvenex. 

Rejuvenex treatment only takes a few injections, administered at three separate points over three days. And within a week our prayers were answered.

And now comes the part where I tell you about the other side effect. Rejuvenex has the tendency to rewire the brain to homosexual desire in 48% of the patients it is administered to. The scientists who created it have no idea exactly why this happens. They are still doing studies. But anyway. Back to Grandpa. The doctors all told us the same thing. The cancer would be gone. It would be covered by our insurance. I got the social worker daily with updates on their stalling and giving us grief. Grandpa was so tired from all this and often couldn't talk. I had to speak on his behalf many times by just faking a deep voice and saying I was his grown son and just getting them to approve the billing. The reason there is so much to wade through is, see, a lot of people are trying to take Rejuvenex, but the government is being very strict about who it is administered to. It's expensive, unless you have a disease which qualifies your insurance to pay for it. It's been banned in most countries in the world (you can imagine which ones and why) mainly due to not any safety concerns but the proliferation of older gay citizens with super bodies. 

Grandpa just said he didn't care about all that. He only cared about taking care of us. We were still minors. I am a junior and my brother Jason is in junior high still. Grandpa was living off his saved income, his retirement, but in spite of all he'd saved, it would do us no good in an orphanage. So after the treatment we waited. The cancer tests came through and Grandpa was clear. 

During that week his health and appetite improved. I'm not going to lie. I wasn't sure what he would look like but I didn't care. He was my Grandpa. And I loved him. And since I was gay I sure as hell didn't care if that's how he ended up. I actually came out to him in the hospital. We shared a moment together. We held each other and said we loved each other and I told him I needed him to stay alive no matter what. 

But the truth is, Rejuvenex works differently with different people. With some it youthens them but doesn't give them huge muscles and with some, they wind up looking like pro bodybuilders. It takes time of course. It also changes you in minute ways. Many who take it experience a mental change in the foods they eat. Like their brains are rewired to reject junk food, fast food, candy, or anything that isn't good for you in the long run. Grandpa started eating a lot more vegetables and I didn't say anything. We both knew why. But apart from that he seemed normal. 

But as Grandpa got stronger, he told me how much he appreciated me doing so much work while he was sick and told me to concentrate more on school. I'd gotten behind and many teachers had extended my deadlines due to extreme circumstances. So I did, and as the weeks went by I noticed Grandpa had started to put on weight. He joined a gym. And then one day I came home and saw him shirtless. I dropped my backpack and he grinned a wide grin.

"Look at this, boy! I guess that stuff is finally kicking in, I feel years younger. I haven't felt this good in a damn long time!"

I gulped and ran upstairs to take a shower. I'd been playing soccer and what I really wound up doing was jerking off. I couldn't help it. 

As the miraculous next month went on, Grandpa grew. And grew. And grew. I kept more to myself and played more sports after school. I got straight A's. And Grandpa turned into a huge fucking muscle stud. Every day a little bigger. A little stronger. I saw him lifting heavy objects around the house more. Boxes, then furniture. By himself. And then he started doing yardwork, lifting a wheelbarrow full of dirt or bricks. Carrying big loads of rocks for a project he'd been "wanting to do for a while now". Sweat started to trickle down his back day after day. He spent so much time at the gym we barely saw each other for a week. And then one day I came to the gym because he called me, said he wanted to talk to me. I gulped as I approached him. In just a week he'd gained another 15 pounds at least. I gaped at him.



"Not bad for an old man, eh sonny boy? Come on, I'll introduce you to my new friends." I found out Grandpa had been hanging out with other old dudes like him, guys that looked old but had bodies to die for. He introduced me to Eddie, who was entranced by his own image:



Grandpa showed off with his friends. They lifted weights. Started talking shop about their supplements and new routines. My mind was awash with this new life Grandpa was leading. It was almost too much. Eddie seemed godlike.

"Yeah you should have seen the guy I brought home last night," Eddie bragged. "Twenty two years old and he couldn't keep up with me. I fucked him six times. He had to beg to just suck my dick after that. Fuck I love being this big! Thank God for Rejuvenex! I've never been so happy!"

Grandpa laughed. I just blushed.

"Oh now, you're making Kevin here embarrassed." Grandpa said.

"Oh, am I?" Eddie smiled at me, bouncing his enormous 70 year old monster pecs at me. I just started to shake.

"Y-you have a really good body mister. I wish I could look like that. I mean, I want to."

"Well I was hoping you would say that because I bought you a gym membership." Grandpa said, and I smiled. This would mean I would be here every day with these giants. Would I ever be able to impress them? I was still just a kid. These guys...hell, my own grandfather could outlift most of the guys at school!

We got home and that night Grandpa made dinner. My brother Jason could not stop staring at Grandpa. He had grown shyer over the last few weeks. It was like as my Grandpa turned into a stud all my brother could do was look at him like a movie star. Or an alien.

"So...I realize that I look a lot different. But I'm still the same on the inside. You two know that. Right?"

"Oh yeah. Oh right," we echoed.

"Well good. Now there is one thing I should tell you. It turns out I'm one of the 48%. I knew it within my time at the hospital when I kept checking out the orderly's ass...Hector was his name. And well, I have begun dating. Nothing serious. Just a few dates. I hope this is okay with you guys."

"Yeah. I love you no matter what. We both do."

"Yeah, Grandpa. I just...it's just kind of new. That's all."

"Well I just want you boys to have everything. You know they say I could live another 70 years? This Rejuvenex stuff is hard to come by. You have to be at least 65 to purchase it and even then you have to go through a mile of paperwork."

"It's because of population growth. They don't want people to live that long because of how it will affect the numbers of people on the planet."

"Or they are just afraid of their precious bigotry being broken apart by a huge swelling of gays in the population. For NOW there are only a few of us."

"What do you mean? You think they're going to let more people take it?"

"Rejuvenex doesn't work for you if you are between the ages of 13 and 45. They don't know why. That means a lot of older guys and let's face it men are the majority of the people interested in it because only a few women want to bulk up and look like Amazons.  But I've been talking to Eddie and there are a lot of guys who are finding out how to make Rejuvenex themselves. You have to be a real chem wizard but hell, if you have people making meth at home it's only a matter of time before Rejuvenex starts popping up and it's not like they can do anything about it."

"They could send people to jail, couldn't they?"

"Rejuvenex, interestingly, is untraceable after the first month. It basically sits in the brain, sending all these messages to the muscles and body to remain young and firm for immunity to disease. It's ingenious. So whoever tries it illegally just has to keep his yap shut for a month and he's home scot free."

"Wow. Well, what are you saying?"

"Well, Eddie offered me some...some samples."

"What? WHAT? Grandpa, you could get arrested!" I was horrified. My Grandpa meant everything to me. I could never bear to lose him. In any way.

"I know, I'm not stupid. Being caught dealing well, that would definitely be trouble. But the thing is, amongst steroid users, it was always illegal but almost no one goes to jail for steroids. There is a pretty good system amongst its users and gym rats don't tend to be total idiots like the media would have you believe."

"I never said that."

"I know, sonny boy, but look now. I could help a ton of people. A ton. Think of all the guys out there who can only dream of looking like me and my jacked new body!" Grandpa pulled a bicep pose and I nearly died. His arm was so thick and getting thicker all the time. His hair was also getting less and less gray. Right now I could see some darker hairs cropping up and I had never seen them on his head before...

"Okay but...who are you gonna sell to?"

"You let me worry about that. But let's just say I will have to bring any new clients here. For the injections. I just want you to know because I feel I owe you that much. But you cannot tell anyone at school. It could mean me going to jail. So no trying to look cool in front of other boys, you especially Jason."

"You mean like...oh my God Jason do not tell ANYONE."

One more thing. Rejuvenex? It only works on older men and pre pubescent boys ages 8 to 13. Again. No one knows why. But the results can be very confusing as children are catapulted into adulthood. The few that have done it have all been cancer patients, and wind up growing as tall as adult counterparts within just 3 months and then going through what has been described in the media as "super puberty". I will spare you the details as you've already seen it on all the news shows on Fox and ABC. There was one late night report where...I actually have been jealous in secret of kids who are young enough for it to work on their metabolism and I can't imagine what would happen if kids at the local junior high started to suddenly look like 20something bulging jocks. It would be a catastrophe. I told Jason this and Grandpa nodded in assent.

"Exactly. The media would be all over it. So you can't tell anyone. Your friends would want a piece and they would try to blackmail you into giving you the drug or going to the cops. The ONLY reason I am telling you is so you don't find out yourselves and then go and do something unwise with the information. I'm treating you two like grown ups here and I expect you to be mature about it."

"Yes sir," we both said. Jason proceeded upstairs. I gave Grandpa a hug and he surprised me with a bear hug that lifted me up the floor. For the first time I felt his gargantuan pecs and the odd sensation of my head coming into contact with them, and my feet dangling off the ground was one of the most horribly erotic things I'd ever done or felt. He held me tight and his warmth made me listen to my heart beat faster and his smell was gym smell and a faint trace of cologne.

After that I went to bed and jacked off again over and over just thinking of my Grandpa's huge arm. God help me, I just couldn't stop thinking about how good it would feel to just run my hands over it and over it. To kiss it. To lick it. To worship it.

I had no idea how far this would go and I didn't sleep much because of it.



1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see some younger people use Rejuvenex! The results would be interesting to see!

    ReplyDelete