Tuesday, June 12, 2012

On Updates

Hi, guys!

Well, first things first. This blog is off to a great start! The themes of my stories seem to be doing well with the audience! I really enjoy the feedback.

Unfortunately, I've been incredibly busy the last few weeks but it should taper somewhat from here on.

Updates will be mostly made on weekends from now on. Or, alternatively, I will be writing most stories on weekends and release them slowly throughout the week.

On requests: I am taking requests for body swap stories but I can't promise to do them in a timely fashion. But I'll try, if you have something that is similar to what I write. I love body swap and age progression/regression and muscle theft the best, so ideas for those genres are always especially welcome. You can send ideas or requests to:

muscledrain@yahoo.com

I also accept photos to implement in whatever stories I can place them into. I've already had several photos sent to me by new fans of the site. Thanks, guys!

What I have a lot of hunk and twink photos. I could always use skinny geek photos, photos of bikers,  and photos of college age guys with beer bellies. Or pipe smoking photos of younger pipe smokers. Or if you have anything that you think would make a really sexy story, feel free to send it my way.

Again, thanks for the great start for this site. I hope to update it for many years to come.

Derek

No comments:

Post a Comment