Friday, May 18, 2012

Welcome!

If you like movies like Vice Versa and Big, or The Change Up, this is a hot new site with an emphasis on gay storylines in the body switch genre.  I will also be doing AR or AP caption stories.

 I will be working with themes of father/son body switch, age progression, age regression, and any other power shift genre. This includes bully/bullied, jock/wimp, jock/old man, hypno control, smoking, straight to gay, racial exchange, muscle growth and more.

I will also be commenting on any of these things in the media or Youtube clips I find.


I hope you enjoy this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Great stories. I especially enjoy the ones with the age progression. cool, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jeff. Well, I am intending on doing a lot of those ;)

      Delete