Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wanting Everything







Peter was enjoying his cigarette break from his job as a financial adviser. It was for one of the more prestigious firms in the city and he enjoyed the allure it gave him. No woman could resist Peter Sanders when he came into a bar. He was a chick magnet and he knew it.

Yet some people who were close to him knew that he never stopped complaining. He was always going on about how the fucking waiters at his favorite restaurants couldn't do their jobs and the fucking gardeners, pool boys, and landscapers who worked for him could never really please him. He was always seeing fault in things. He played by his own rules and he was master of his world. People should try to please him, he often said, because he was smart enough to have a real job that paid real money. "People should treat me differently," he would say to his friends. "I am different. I'm better".

Peter's intelligence was very fierce but his compassion for others was notably low. He would often complain of the Mexican problem in this country.

"Hey man. How's it going?" asked Steve, a co-worker. They started walking back into work.

"Fine. Except my fucking pool boy didn't do everything that I asked him to. These fucking beaners come to this country and they don't even speak enough English to goddamn listen to what I'm telling them to do. I'm paying them. I shouldn't have to speak their godawful gibberish language just so they can do one simple task. He left the net out and a bunch of other equipment. Said he had to go home early for some family emergency. Don't they all have a hundred relatives? I fired his beaner ass. I need to find a white guy to clean my pool. One who can understand simple directions and won't be full of excuses."

"My sister has a great pool guy. She raves about him. He's Mexican but pretty fluent."

Peter sighed, so hellbent on appearing a martyr. "Fine. Send him my way. But if he fucks up even a little I'll can him. They just aren't as good as white workers, you know? They don't work as hard, they just come here and take over and just soak up all of the benefits. I'd like to see a beaner do THIS job. Something that requires actual thought."

Steve smiled and walked away. The next day Peter got a call from a man who introduced himself as Alejandro Zamora. The guy had a bit of a typical Hispanic accent, but Peter didn't mind that. The guy seemed like he spoke enough English for Peter to deal with him. And it turned out the guy was willing to do yard work as well.

The next weekend Alejandro came over. Peter had work to do in his living room, but when he took a cigarette break outside he noticed the man to be pretty decent at his job.

"This is a real nice place, man," Alejandro told him.

"Yeah, worth every penny. It's my dream pad."

"Bet the ladies appreciate it." Alejandro smiled wolfishly.

Peter laughed. "Oh, they don't mind it."

"Hey, Peter, so what is it you do, man? It seems pretty important."

That's more of an interest than any of my other help ever paid to me, he noted.

"Financial expert. I recommend investments."

Alejandro whistled. "Sounds pretty impressive. Money is a fascinating thing. Maybe when I have enough saved up I'll come to you, huh?"

Dream on, Peter thought. You could never afford my services.

"Well, I better get back inside. I have to finish up some portfolios tonight."

"Cool, man. Hey, do you mind if I use your bathroom?"

"Oh no, that's cool. There's no poolhouse yet, but I'm thinking of building one."

Suddenly he woke up and it was deep evening. It had been 3 in the afternoon just a few moments ago! A couple of empty beers and an open whiskey bottle lay on the $3,000 coffee table he had recently purchased for the living room. Well, that explains it, he thought. Must have been more tired than I thought. Peter had completely forgotten about Alejandro and didn't even give him a second thought that night.

"Eh, what time is it? 9 PM? Fuck. Good thing it's Saturday."

Peter flipped around some TV channels getting bored, until a channel caught his eye. It was the Spanish speaking channel and they were having some sort of pool party with hot chicks everywhere. Only thing this station is good for, he thought, and drifted off watching the Spanish conversations of some soap opera. Before drifting off to sleep he could almost swear that he understood what all the characters were saying...

In another week, Alejandro visited right on time.

"Peter! How's it hangin, my man?"

"Great, man. I got a lot of work for you today. The yard needs to be cleaned up. I'm having a party here in a couple weeks. It has to be spotless. I want all the hedges trimmed..."

He found himself inside dozing on his $8,000 couch. He saw what was left of his scotch on the rocks and laughed. Man, I am really living Saturdays up lately, he thought.

Alejandro came inside the house. "Well Mr. Sanders I'm all finished for the day. That entire list has been taken care of."

"Spectacular." He said, still feeling a little inebriated.

"You sure you don't need any help with anything else?"

"No, not unless you can do my job for me as well," Peter said, almost wishing Alejandro could.

"You could always make a wish," Alejandro said. "There's that meteor shower tonight."

"Ha! Wish upon a falling star?" He walked outside. Sure enough, a few meteors were burning through the atmosphere. "I WISH THIS GUY HERE COULD DO MY JOB INSTEAD OF ME! HAHAHAHA! Oh man, I gotta lay off the booze on weekends."

"Hey man, what do you think weekends were invented for?"

"I like you, Alejandro. Same time next week?"

"Sure thing, boss. See you soon." Alejandro said, tucking an unidentified object into his pants pocket. Something wooden. Peter shrugged it off and went back inside, to watch telenovelas. Something about a woman whose boyfriend was cheating on her. How the hell do I know what they're even saying? he thought as he drifted off.

The next week was fairly hectic for Peter. He made errors he didn't normally make. Simple fax mistakes that only a rookie would even think of making. He mixed up a few clients names and got pretty embarrassed but managed to laugh it off. And for some reason he kept watching the Spanish speaking channel every night. It was weird, he never felt addicted to any television like this, but he couldn't stop himself. It was like every other channel was just becoming a haze of gibberish.

The next Saturday Alejandro called Peter to tell him he would be late.

"Oh what? Man I have a million guys off the truck that would be happy to do your job!" Peter said, while watching some game show from Mexico.

"Peter, I got caught up with something. I'll be there in no time."

"I should fire you, you know. I rarely tolerate people being late."

"Peter? I really don't like the way you're talking to me."

Suddenly Peter felt truly bad. Maybe he was being harsh.

  

"Now Peter, I think you should apologize to me," Alejandro said slowly.

Peter shook his head. It was so hard for him to ever admit when he was wrong.

"Just get over here as quick as you can. I'm sorry I yelled at you, man."

"That's more like it." Alejandro said, a little angrily, and hung up.

When Alejandro came over Peter was hard at work on some mathematical ratios, and establishing scenarios for potential investment boons. But after Alejandro showed up he found himself unable to concentrate. God, he just wanted to kick back for once. He pictured himself in the midst of a pool party, showing off to everyone, with lots of beautiful women admiring him. Maybe a few of the studs from the office showing off while shirtless. Man, this party was going to be great. 

"Boss, you okay?"

Peter was startled. "Huh. What was I doing? Que es lo?"

Alejandro smiled warmly. "That's cute. Learning a little bit of Spanish on me?"

"Spanish? Me? Un pequeno. Tu sabes," he said. Man, what the hell? I must be picking up words without even knowing it from that TV channel. 

"I'm working on the topiary hedges today. You said you wanted them retrimmed in a certain shape?"

"Oh yeah, here let me show you.."

He led Alejandro outside but for the life of him couldn't remember the project he had for him. 

"It was going to be like...all of them had some shapes. Different shapes." He looked puzzled.

"Well, what we could do is give these here half domes and then these over here, we could do a graduated pyramid shape."

"Oh yeah! That sounds magnifico!"

Alejandro smiled again. "Why don't you help me out?"

"ME? Alejandro, I'm paying you to do a job," Peter said, suddenly annoyed by Alejandro's nerve.

"No disrespect intended boss. I just thought it might loosen you up. Detached work makes the mind work easier. You know?"

"Maybe it would help," Peter agreed. Alejandro showed him the techniques he used to trim the bushes. Peter decided that he was going to sweat a lot doing this so he took off his dress shirt, which he wore on weekends because all of his clothing had to be expensive, just in case someone showed up unannounced.

Hours passed and Peter got a good workout in while Alejandro looked on with arms folded proudly. 

"And THAT, my man, is how you do it!"

"Nice work, Peter! You did it!"

He high fived Alejandro without even thinking about the fact that he had done nearly all the work that day.

"Why don't we go inside and chill out a little bit?" Alejandro asked.

He's the help for fuck's sake? Where the hell does he get off? Then again, he has been doing a great job lately. 

"Yeah, sure. But just for a little while. I have work to do."

"Like what?"

"You're really interested in what I do, aren't you?"

"To be honest, I really want to do what you do some day," Alejandro admitted. "I've been going to college for the past year with an emphasis on economics."

"Really? You never told me. Hey man, I'm gonna take a shower. Make yourself at home in the meantime."

Make yourself at home? What the hell am I even saying? I don't want to give this fucking roughneck the impression I think we're equals. He began lathering up. Man, he had gotten quite a tan today working out in the yard. Bet it would make him all the more appealing at that pool party. Wait til the guys at the office saw him, he thought.

He came out in a bathrobe to find Alejandro going through his papers!

"What the hell are you doing? Those are confidential."

"Oh, I didn't know. I was just noticing you were recommending a company that doesn't exist anymore?"

"What? Where?"

"Right here, see?"

"How the hell could I have made a mistake like that?? I need to lay off the cervezas."

"You know, I could really make a few suggestions. First..." Peter listened as Alejandro filled him in on all his ideas, and even showed Peter that he could analyze data as well as any pro.

"Where did you learn all this? You're a pool boy for crying out loud."

Alejandro winced. "Let's just say I pick things up fast. And you could take advantage of that?"

"How is that?" Peter turned on the TV, searching for something cool. He settled on a movie about a couple on a romantic getaway to Puerto Vallarta, although it was hard for him to follow the plot.

"You could make me your assistant."

"Assistant? That requires years of experience. For a firm like mine? Sorry, amigo. No, si no podemos." How the hell do I know these words? he thought as he impatiently turned the TV to a telenovela he could follow.

"Well, you could help me out with that. Say I have years of experience in your field."

Peter thought about it. It wasn't a half bad idea. Alejandro wasn't like all those other wetbacks. He actually had a brain.

"Let me think about it."

"Are you sure? Come on, you know me well enough. I can do this job as well as...well, a lot of guys."

"Okay. Let's do this thing."

"Really??" Alejandro was beaming.

"Yes," Peter said, happy to make Alejandro so happy. "But under one condition. You have to help me get the pool party ready. We need to do some fucking celebrating."

"I couldn't have put it better myself." Alejandro smiled.

Peter spent all of Sunday putting together a fake resume for Alejandro. He gave him an Ivy League background. Called a few people and called in a few favors so people could act as false references if need be. Alejandro came over Sunday night to go over the job details for the following week. As a personal assistant, Alejandro would assist both at home and at work. He would be at Peter's beckoned call. This was the stipulation that came with the job. It was important and prestigious and would pay a far more handsome salary than pool boy. Alejandro had to earn it.

"What about clothes? I don't have many nice ones."

"That's not MY problem." Peter said, annoyed. Jeez, am I not doing enough for this guy already?

"I mean, I just want to make you look good. Can I borrow some outfits? Until I get that first paycheck? Come on, we're colleagues here," he said convincingly.

"Alright, alright. Right this way." Peter helped Alejandro into some of his outfits and they checked him out in the mirror. 

"Do you want to try my clothes on while we're at it?" Alejandro smiled.

Peter scoffed. "Yeah, right. Those jeans are ripped up and covered with paint. Not to mention the sweat stained old polo shirt that quite frankly smells."

"Come on. Just do it. For me. I want to see what you look like." 

"Ah, what the hell. I am curious myself." Peter undressed in front of Alejandro without a second thought.

"Nice package. Didn't know you wore boxer briefs."

"Yeah, you like that? Check this out." Peter got into Alejandro's clothes. They walked over to the full length mirror in the bathroom, which was quite spacious. 

"Fuck, if no one knew us they'd say you were the big shot of the house and I was the servant."  The two of them certainly looked that part. Their mirror images suggested Peter was some uncouth laborer and Alejandro was the refined owner of a palatial mansion.

"I think that'll be good. Let me try on some other outfits. Bring me the blue suit. Over there."

Peter obliged. After Alejandro had taken 20 of Peter's best suits, he had Peter bring them to his car while he talked to someone on his cel phone. Alejandro must be a popular guy, Peter thought. 

"I gotta go. I'll be there bright and early tomorrow morning so you can introduce me to the staff. And uh, you can keep those," Alejandro said happily, getting in Peter's expensive sports car. Peter didn't even give this a second thought. He walked back inside and looked at himself in the mirror with his torn jeans and faded, sweat stained polo shirt. Yeah, I look like a real stud in these, real workin man. Man, I should work out in these. I bet I'd look super hot. Peter had a club membership but he also had some weights he'd put in the garage. He walked there with a cocky walk and took off his sweaty shirt and lifted weights for about an hour. He checked himself out in the mirrors back in the house. He couldn't help himself. He started thinking about the gym and all the guys that worked out there and what a testosterone fest it was. Fuck yeah! Peter whacked off numerous times, disgustingly wiping his cum off on the ripped up jeans.  He passed out with a Don Equis in his hands.

He woke up the next morning with a huge headache. He had to take the pickup truck to work since Alejandro had borrowed his car. Whatever, he thought. Long as it gets me there.

He got to work. Alejandro was there waiting for him. He looked much better in a suit, that was for sure.

Peter introduced him as his new assistant to everyone, and there was more than one shocked reaction. Maybe there's just surprised to see a Hispanic guy in the office for a change, he reasoned. 

Going through the day's procedures was difficult. He had to show Alejandro the ropes as well as do his own job, which was very difficult with his headache.

Before he knew it, he was standing in front of the mirror at home, admiring his tan. The week seemed to float by. Alejandro soon became known as the new go getter around the office and people took to him quite well. Peter could be proud of his choice of adding Alejandro to the staff.

On day five, Peter found himself near the park around the corner, taking a cigarette break when Alejandro approached him. 

"Boss, you're needed inside. What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm taking a break!"

"You already had lunch. And after that presentation, I think everyone wants you to say something."

"What are you talking about?"

"The presentation you gave. You just muttered half of it, and stood there like you'd never done it before. And quite frankly, it was really uncomfortable to watch. Look, I only say this because we're friends, but people really need to be reassured here. 

"I don't...was it really that bad? My life ees so difficult, choo know?"

Alejandro smiled warmly. "I do know. I know you work so hard for what you have. I hate to see you toss it away."

"Geez, I didn't know it was that muy mal."

"Look, why don't you go home early? It looks like you really need it. I'll handle the rest of the accounts for the day."

"The way you're speaking. It's so...did you change your hair recently? There's something about you that's different." Peter didn't realize that their vocalizations had slowly been switching all week long. Peter had now developed a slight Hispanic accent and Alejandro's accent was a completely American one. 



"There's nothing wrong with my voice and no, I haven't made any changes. But thank you for noticing how good I look," Alejandro cupped Peter's chin in his hand gently, affectionately. "Now you run on home and get dinner started. I'll take care of those accounts. No matter how delicate they are, I think I can handle it."

It took me years to learn how to do this job, Peter thought sourly. But he's right. He remembered the presentation now and the confused look on people's faces. 

"Oh, and can I have me the keys to the car, por favor?"

"What are you talking about baby? You gave it to me? And I gave you my pickup?"

"Si, but...I like mi car. Ees so pretty."

"Look, Peter, go home. I have a lot of work to do," Alejandro said, sternly. 

Peter felt ashamed of all the work he was making Alejandro do for him. He obliged and took the pickup back home. But once he got there he just didn't feel right. He did some vacuuming and that made him feel better. He did some sweeping outside but he felt that there was so much to do he didn't have time for all of it. He did some dusting and even scooped the leaves out of the pool. He admired his reflection and all of his newly tanned muscles. 

That night Alejandro came home agitated but got in a better mood when Peter proudly showed him all the work he had been doing. Starting with dinner, he fussed over Alejandro's napkin and presented him with the roast that he had made himself, followed with some spicy Mexican side dishes which Alejandro praised. 

"Your mole sauce is excellent."

"And that's not all." Peter showed him all the work he'd done around the house and yard. He beamed as Alejandro took it all in.

"That's very good. I'm proud of you, Peter. Thank you." He reached over and embraced Peter and began kissing Peter's neck. "I'm very thankful for everything you've given me."

Before Peter knew what he was doing, he was on his knees. He was dressed in the ripped up jeans and soiled shirt that Alejandro had brought over for him to wear. 

"YEAH, SUCK MY COCK YOU LITTLE WETBACK!" Alejandro roared as he shoved his beautiful smooth cock into Peter's eager mouth. Peter loved it when Alejandro got this turned on by him. It had always been so hot between them.

Alejandro came buckets inside Peter's mouth. The taste of cum was unfamiliar to him for some reason, even though he remembered liking it a whole lot. He swallowed every drop like a good boy, which Alejandro kept calling him. Good Boy. 

After a long passionate lovemaking session where Alejandro licked his muscles and ass and then introduced his waiting ass to his plump eager cock, which just couldn't get enough, Peter was in heaven. He grunted for an hour as Alejandro thrust inside him, repeatedly.

"Baby, that was great. Run me a shower, would you? I had such a hellish day at the office, that was just what I needed."

Alejandro then commanded that Peter follow him in the shower so they could fondle each other a little bit more. Then they came into the living room. Peter turned on a telenovela while Alejandro did statistical analysis.

"Baby, you know I hate this shit. Turn it to something else." Alejandro took the remote control and turned it to a legal thriller. Peter couldn't understand the plot but the guys were all hot. He tried to snuggle up to Alejandro, but he was too wrapped up in his work to notice.

Alejandro gave him a written list then. 

"This is a list of all the things you need to do tomorrow. Do every single one of them. You understand me?" 

"Yes, sir," Peter said playfully. They kissed for a little while longer. 

"Alright. I'm going to bed. You coming?"

They spent the night together in what Peter thought was his bed. But no, that wasn't right. It was Alejandro's bed. He had a dream that night that he was in his office doing important work when some people came in and told him to get the hell out. He was to move some boxes downstairs. Then he found himself in a room where Alejandro was at his desk. Doing his work. He didn't work there anymore. 

In his dream, he went back home with Alejandro driving him in HIS sports car. But no, it was never really his. Alejandro let him drive it sometimes. As a reward for doing such a good job.

The next morning he was groggy and Alejandro was already dressed. 

"Gotta go, baby. I have things to do. I'll meet you in the park later after your list is done."

"But wait, I have to do the work. For the accounts. The project for la energia." 

"I think maybe you were dreaming," Alejandro said condescendingly. "I do the accounts around here. Now you get to work and make me happy." 

As Alejandro left Peter thought it was funny that he had brown hair. But no, his lover had always had brown hair. Hadn't he?

That day Peter busily called the caterers, picked up the food, cleaned the rest of the pool, set the tables, swept some more, and set up the music and drinks. Everything looked perfect. Guests would not arrive until that evening so he drove his pickup over to meet Alejandro at the park. His lover was waiting on the bench they met. Wait, was that right? Didn't he meet Alejandro...when he HIRED HIM??? 

He was the one in charge, not him! And he didn't even look the same!

"Hi, lover. Come and sit down." Alejandro took a drag off his cigarette.



"Alejandro? What da hell ees going on here? Why do you look white? Why am I doing what choo want me to?"

The man laughed. "Alejandro? Do I look like an Alejandro to you? My name is Alex Moore you fucking dipshit and don't you fucking forget it. Do you have any idea who I am? Well, no, you're confused." He smiled cruelly and took a drag, exhaled sexily. "You see, you gave me your life. I'm now cultured, white, and affluent. I have all of your skills and you have all of mine. And I deserve it. Because I'm better."

"No...zees cannot be happening!"

"Oh you'll get used to it. You're remembering only what I want you to. I wanted to see the look on your face. Sorry. I just couldn't resist. "What's your name?"

"Mi llamo es...Peter Sanders."

"WRONG! Your name is Pedro Suarez. Look at your license if you don't believe me."

Pedro looked through his wallet. Mexican ID, California driver's license....no. "I have someone else's wallet."

"Look at your hands, dummy."

Pedro looked at horror at his brown hands. "No es possible! I mean, it isn't possible!"

"Anything's possible, if you know how. Now look, you are my boy toy and I intend on taking good care of you. But you have to play your part. After you named me your successor a lot of people were taken by surprise so we have to put on a good show tonight. But don't tell them you're my boyfriend. I don't want them to think less of me. Mmmm. Even though you are quite the treat now. I like you with a tan." Alex started grazing his neck and fondling him..in a public park. They kissed a few times. 

"Now let's go home. You can follow me."

The party that night was both fun filled and elegant. Alex introduced his "friend" and manservant, Pedro. People loved Pedro. He was so fun loving. And Alex was gracious and not at all like the arrogant Pedro. When Peter had introduced him hastily to all his bosses, they were blown away. They didn't expect him to be just as good as Peter so soon! But he picked up everything so nicely. Of course, what other people saw was what Alex wanted them to see; a glamor to make them both look white until the actual physical transformations were complete. Now they had switched and it was real.

Alex did have a cocky side to him and he flirted with several of the men in the office whose heads he had turned all week long. He swaggered over to Pedro, who was trying to understand all of the conversations taking place. He wasn't quite as fluent as Alejandro had been in English so it was a little bit harder for him to follow.

"I think you should serve drinks now. Ask anyone if they need a refresher."

For a brief instant, the old Peter surfaced and hesitated, and said "This is mine,"

"It was yours. You gave this house to me. Now go get me a beer." He smacked Pedro on the butt playfully and swaggered over to a bunch of rich financial and office minded people who he related to.

That night after everyone went home, Pedro knew what his role would be from now on. He situated himself in a position on the couch and waited for Alex to come in.



"Well well. Hello, Pedro."

"Hello, Meester Alex."

"And have you been a good boy this week?"

"Yes, sir."

"Pedro, get over here," Alex took out his cock. Pedro lovingly licked his boss' cock.

"Mmmm, that's right, boy. Take it all in. Suck my big white cock."

Pedro worked so hard to please Alex sexually that night. He was every part of the boy toy that Alex wanted him to be. And Alex would always take care of him, as long as Pedro pulled his weight around the house, doing Alex's bidding.

"Do you ever wish things could be different and you could do my job instead of yours?" Alex asked him.

"Que? No, baby. I'm happy with everything jus' the way it is." They kissed. Alex smiled proudly at his boy. 

He finally had everything he wanted.









5 comments:

  1. Great story. One nitpick: "Pedro" is Peter in Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I was going to say that too. Pedro is Peter. Pablo is Paul.
    Still, it's really well written and incredibly hot.
    Thank you for being very prolific lately!
    -YoungTrevor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both names, but I changed it for continuity's sake. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your spanish offends me ._.

    ReplyDelete