Sunday, May 20, 2012

Temporary Teacher



























So far, being Mr. Waterson isn't all that bad. When he first told me I could be a teacher and he could be a student I totally thought he was kidding me. For years, he had toiled in secret to obtain a special remote control. I guess he was once part of a government team that put together the body switch device. Anyway, he was able to promise me my own remote if I ever wanted to switch again. The only deal was I couldn't go back in my own body. It's his now for good.

I am still deciding what body to take next. For now I am really enjoying being older. I was REALLY nervous about being middle aged but it's more of a turn on than I thought it would be. I don't have the stamina I used to and I really have to watch what I eat. But I love being able to smoke my pipe or go into a bar for a beer without getting any stares. And I love all the guys I've been having sex with.

My newest goal is to find someone young with a real fetish for older men and switch bodies with him. Either that or...maybe some gangster thug. Yeah, I don't intend on teaching high school forever. It's so cool, the idea of switching bodies whenever you want. For now I'll just enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

  1. Love older men with beard and pipe!
    -YoungTrevor

    ReplyDelete