Saturday, May 26, 2012

What's Yours Is Mine Part 1












"Well, I drank the entire bottle and I DON'T feel any different."

"That's what you think, Troy."

"David, I don't know why you think this is funny."

"It's not meant to be funny. It's meant to be final. We are going to get vengeance. I am going to get even with that asshole who's made your life a living hell and I'm doing it through you."

"Look, it was high school. I'm over it."

"He treated you like garbage! He made you a pariah! He got dozens of other guys to pick on you, all because you had all these health problems which weren't your fault."

"And look, I think it's completely sweet of you. I mean, I know it's tough. We were the only gay guys in our school. And I know he beat up your friend, but we can go to the police. That's what we should do. We should get even with the law. You bought some voodoo tonic that doesn't work and got tricked out of some money and I'm sorry, but this is reality."

"Look, Troy. Just listen. This is the real deal. Okay? I got him to drink the potion earlier. It was NOT easy. I had to slip it into what he was drinking and I had to pay someone off at the restaurant we were at, who happens to be a friend of mine, who I had to convince it was just a laxative and not poison."

"And your friend risked his job for this?"

"Well he isn't going to work there anymore in a few months so it doesn't matter that much. I gave him a few hundred. You will see, in a few days Troy."

"So why didn't you take this again? If this supposedly works, why give it to me and not just give yourself all his muscle and, what was it?"

"You'll get his muscle, his masculinity, his confidence, everything that makes him successful. You'll be twice as magnetic as he ever was. And he'll wind up sucking your dick when you meet. Trust me. That's the way it works. And I didn't do it because I thought it would humiliate him all the more if it was you. He always looked down on you. I think it would be his biggest nightmare to turn into the guy he used to bully so much. No offense."

"Doesn't Wicca believe that whatever you do comes back to you or something?"

"This isn't Wicca. This is...something older. Trust me."

"You keep saying that. A lot."

"Goodbye, Troy. I'll visit you tomorrow. By then we'll both know, and we can start planning on taking this motherfucker down."

I got back to the work I was doing before David came over. Muscle theft juice. Now I'd heard everything.

The day went by pretty easily. I had some phone meetings with potential clients for some open source software I'd worked on for months. It was all a process. Suddenly I found myself extremely hungry. I went downstairs and spent the next hour gorging on whatever was in my kitchen. I was afraid I was going to get fat. I had been overweight in high school due to illness and hospital visits. Then I got super skinny and was often out of breath. I remembered all the things that Nick Banning had done to me. All of the daily insults, mocking me for virginity every day, calling me a faggot and getting twenty kids to scream it at me as I went to my locker every day. I thought I'd let it all go. The various things he would throw at my head, the various ways he would trip me, shove me, unexpectedly show up even outside of school to tell me he was always going to be there...to keep me in line.

He would sometimes pretend he was going to be my friend and then he'd shove me down and take my things. His father worked at the attorney's office, and had gotten his son out of numerous conflicts with the law. Their whole family was like Nick. They all looked perfect. Alpha all the way, all of them as big as trucks. All of them thought the world should be handed to them.

I was feeling hungrier than usual. I went out and had dinner alone at some little out of the way Italian place that I liked and got more meat dishes than I normally ate. I couldn't believe how much I ate that night. I dozed off while watching one of those ab flex machine infomercials.

I woke up the next morning and stretched my arms. They felt really good. I flexed them behind my head and WHAT in the HELL?

I got up. I stumbled across the room and looked at my shirt. It was tighter and looked several sizes smaller on me than when I had gone to sleep. I looked at myself in the way you look at yourself in a mirror in your dreams. I expected the image to fade away any second. I knew I had never even made much of an effort to work out. I never had the confidence.  I always had the psychologically shy trigger of fear whenever even passing a gym. And now I was looking at arms and even...legs. Yes, my legs were thicker than they had been by far. I looked like an athlete! I ran to the bathroom, my shirt somewhat chafing in a restrained way and as I got on it I gasped. 165 lbs? That was a 20 lb gain in one night! I phoned David as I looked in my bathroom mirror.

"Hello? Troy?"

"I...I'm taller too? I'm bigger. I'm bigger! How did you do this? How is this happening?" The words came out of me in a dull, lifeless way. I sounded like I was in a stupor, almost drunk with disbelief and awe. I felt my arm and clamped down on the absolute hardness of it. I brought the phone back to my ear as David screamed something.

"Just get over here. Now. I can't believe it..." I turned the phone off and stared at myself. I took off this shirt. Holy hell, I have pecs! I looked at them, and gingerly touched them. I was now in my underwear. I was having trouble seeing because my glasses were fogging up. I tried to clean them to no effect. By the time David came over I had to stumble around just to find the door.

"David, geez, whatever you did really did some-"

"HOLY FUCK! HOLY FUCK LOOK AT YOU!" David came in with the biggest smile on his face. He put a giddy hand on his chin and looked UP at me for the first time in our lives. "Holy shit, you're even taller! I didn't even think that you would get his height too, but I guess it makes sense!"

"I can't see though! I'm having trouble even seeing you right now!" I started to panic. Until David took my glasses off and then I could see perfectly fine.

"Oh, thank you!" I said relieved. "Hey, I can see without glasses."

"It's all part of the spell, I think."

"Well it's freaking me out. I need something to eat. God, I'm starving! We need to get out of here. Hey, this is actually working! I mean...am I going to get bigger?"

"Have you ever seen Nick? He's the size of a house and soon you're going to have what's his." David looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes. "I'm so happy for you." He embraced me with a warm hug and I hugged him back. It still wasn't real. I was now bigger than my best friend.

He took me out to eat. I grew. I started to grow so much people in the restaurant did a double take when I left. I had been wearing one of my larger shirts which had grown very small on me while I ate. So we went to another restaurant. And then another. David took me to his house because it literally hurt for me to be in my jeans. He ran with me inside and I went into his bathroom with a pair of jeans his older brother had left in the house. His older brother was overweight, but I filled those pants out with pure muscle. I got a belt since my waist line was considerably smaller than his brothers. David jumped up and down with glee. Then he got me a T-shirt of his brothers that roughly fit me but was tight around the arms.

David's mother saw me as I was leaving.  "Who's your friend, David?"

"Hi, Mrs. Appleton."

"Do I know you?" David and I exchanged a glance.

"Uh...I've been working out a lot lately. It's me." I flashed a smile.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"You can't be! You look so different! Troy? You used to be such a little thing! How did you get so BIG? You're HUGE!"

After David's mother gushed (which lasted maybe half an hour) my ego had swelled up a bit.

I came home and I felt like I could lift my own house.

"God, I have so much energy!"

"Quick, look in the mirror now! God, you're so beautiful Troy!"

I ripped off the shirt which had grown so small on me. In the mirror stood a man wholly unrecognizable from before. I put my glasses back on just for effect.

"I look like an after picture on one of those ab machine commercials!"


"I wonder how much you weigh now!"

I took off the glasses again and walked to the bathroom. The way I walked now required a shifting of weight that was much different than the way I normally walked. There was so much more down in my legs I had to maneuver them in a whole new way. I can't believe how good this feels...why don't more people bodybuild?

"225 lbs!" I laughed out loud. Not a shrieking laugh like I normally let loose but a big manly chuckle.

"I can't take it anymore. Troy you look amazing. You have to let me feel you!"

"Yeah sure. I mean, I have you to thank and all."

David gingerly came over and started feeling me all over. And I mean, really feeling me all over. He was drooling.

"Geez, don't ruin the merchandise."

It looked like he was almost in agony.

"I can't believe it. You're perfect."

"Oh I don't know about perfect."

"Oh my god. Try and make your pecs bounce."

"Really? You think I...holy shit! I'm doing it!"

David stared, enraptured by my display. I had so much power and I was just beginning to realize it.

"Troy, what about your dick, man? Check it out!"

He started to unzip my pants for me.

"Whoa! Hey, wait a minute!"

"I really want to see it."

"Dude, you act like you want me or something."

"I do. Right now. I want you to fuck me more than anyone in my life, ever."

"I know you've only been with like two guys."

"Have you ever topped before? I want you, man. I want you now."

I was hopping around in my new jeans just trying to get them off. By the time I had, David lovingly kneeled before me.

"Show me. Show me your cock. Please, please, I have to. I bet it's the most beautiful dick in the whole world!"

I looked at him and the whole day I had been in shock but now I just felt something come over me. Something powerful and confident.

I tugged gently at my boxers, which were strained with their cargo much more than normal. My new 9" inch cock fell out and all I could say was "Whoa!" Then after my moment of ecstasy, but still fully thrilled and with the biggest smile on my face said "Well what are you waiting for, little man?"

He didn't have to wait to be told. His mouth was on my dick so quick. He could barely contain it. He was able to get it to the back of his throat. I can't describe what it feels like to suddenly have your dick be twice the size as before. No one tells you or prepares you for how unbelievably good it feels. The sensations of pure animal lust. The feeling of superiority. Of instant sexual gratification that is far beyond, a hundred times what you have ever experienced before as an adult man.

He took a breather. "God it's so big!"

"I know you're clean. Turn around."

"Oh yes, yes, please please!"

"Shut up!"

I grabbed him and positioned him the way I wanted him, spread out for me on top of the couch. I bent over and it was difficult to get inside his tiny little asshole. He even screamed. I screamed a little. I started rocking back and forth. I was able to see my reflection in the mirror behind the couch and it turned me on more than anything ever had in my life. The image of myself as a giant, penetrating my best and now much smaller friend. I dominated him. He would be totally unable to fight me if he tried to leave. Luckily for us both he was whimpering and crying from sheer joy.

I did that for a while and then I ordered him to stand up. It was easy for me to give orders now. I had never been able to ask for anything in the bedroom. I was the one who invited one night stands over and I served them. I never asked for anything.

I directed him to stand up as I rode him from behind, holding him close with one of my arms draped over his puny little chest. While I licked his ear and neck and drove my big fucking shaft into him. He screamed my name over and over and I just laughed and smiled.

"You like that? You little pansy? Yeah you like my big dick inside you! Don't you, queerbait!"

"OH JESUS CHRIST THIS IS THE BEST SEX OF MY ENTIRE LIFE! GOD YES, YOU ARE A FUCKING MAN! YES! YES! YES OH YES! YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME YES SIR YES OH GOD OH GOD"

It pretty much went on like that for hours. It was tougher to get out because I actually grew a little while I was inside him. My dick itself grew an inch! When it was over I lay back on the couch.

"Get me water. Now. And food. I'm hungry."

He obeyed me. I slapped my muscle abs and my muscle pecs and my hard as iron arms. Everything about me was practically godlike. My facial features were changing, too. I could feel it. He came into the room, with a spring to his step, eager to please me. He gave me my water and went to prepare something to eat and came out with some sandwiches which I gulped down in no time while he watched, fascinated and bright eyed.

"Well now I know why you didn't take it," I slapped him on the back in a friendly way but I could tell it was harder than I meant. "Sorry. Don't know my own strength." I smiled meekly.

"It's okay." He snuggled up close to me and I put my gigantic arm around him. I really dwarfed him now. I can't believe I ever felt so down on myself. I'd forgotten all of those things I said before. I felt so much better it was amazing. I was happier than I'd ever been and it had all happened so damn fast.

"Come here," I slapped my enormous leg. "Sit on Daddy's lap." I was in my early 20s but I got to call myself Daddy and that turned him on so hard. He gaped at me with the most surprised smile and then hopped on. He was giddy as a schoolgirl. "Now tell Daddy the truth. You didn't want that serum because you wanted a big man to serve, am I right?"

"Yes," he said, feeling the paradise of my leg meekly. "I didn't think it would be this good so soon though. I thought I might have to work on you. And it happened more quickly than I was told."

"Where'd you get it anyways?"

"From my uncle's wife's grandfather's attic along with a big journal. It was found in an archaeological dig, there were all these notes in different languages. It took time to piece together what they were and that it was supernatural. I mean this is some definite magic shit. I tested it on some animals, tiny ones before testing it on you."

"I am pleased." I felt different that was for sure. I didn't feel nerdy anymore. I felt like I should be in charge and order people around because that was natural and the way things were supposed to be. "And you're going to have to give me more of those vials. I will make sure they never see the light of day again. Unless it's for a purpose I devise." He shuddered.

"Yes, sir."

"That's good. You're willing to do whatever I tell you, aren't you?"

"It might be some kind of super pheremone developed before any technology by some kind of genius back in the ancient world. That's one guess. But it doesn't explain the muscle loss on the part of the other test subject. It has to be some kind of magic." He was dry humping my leg now.

"Later, I'll fuck you nice and hard after dinner. Right now we're going to take a trip to see my old nemesis. I want to see what kind of wimp Nick is now."

"Alright! This is gonna be so much fun!"

"Come on, get your things. And uh, we're going to stop off somewhere first so I can buy some shirts that fit.

"Do we have to?" he asked playfully. I pulled him forward and grabbed his little T shirt collar with my big fist.

"Yeah. We do." I smiled and kissed him long and hard, savoring the taste of the man I was going to make my permanent lover.

The rest of the day was just as fun for me, if not more so.

TO BE CONTINUED

2 comments:

  1. Holy moley, that guy is frickin' h-o-t!

    Part 2 can't come soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hot! Can't wait to part 2!
    -YoungTrevor

    ReplyDelete