Monday, June 4, 2012

What's Yours is Mine Part 2



"Yeah, how good do I look, baby?"

"Oh, Nick. Oh god, I swear you get bigger every week. Can I feel?" Cindy tittered and hopped over, flipping her blonde hair back as she delicately started rubbing Nick's pecs.

"You like that, don't you? You like having the biggest stud at the gym, don't you?" He talked so confidently all the time, Cindy thought. He was just about the purest hunk of man she'd ever dated. Nick started nonchalantly making his pecs jump. "Yeah, everybody wants a piece of this. But you get to have it. Yeah," he said, stretching his arms as she ran her fingers gently over his abs from behind him, as he dropped his shorts.

"Woops."

"Oh, babe. I love it when we get dirty in the gym. Take me! Take me now!"

"Closing time means I'm gonna fuck time! Get in the locker room. little woman. This big man is gonna fuck you til you cry."

That night things were going more than all right for Nick. He had just landed a job with a modeling company. He was getting a raise at the gym. He just bought a new truck with all the money he made from selling steroids on the side. Women begged to be fuck by Nick, and he wouldn't have it any other way. After he was done fucking Cindy, who was pretty good looking but now not so much after he'd actually fucked her, about four times in a row, he took a shower and let Cindy bathe him. She soaped him up and she moaned watching his taut muscles form boulders under the waters of the shower, jumping in leaping rivulets from all of the rock hard sinews, and solid mountains that were his legs.

"Do you worship this or do you worship this?"

"Oh yeah baby, I worship you. You have the body of a god!"

Nick shook his head as if to say "damn right". He was pleased to hear muscle worship. Women needed to recognize a true man's superiority.

After sending Cindy home, albeit very reluctantly on her part, Nick decided he was going to head home so he could be up bright and early for a morning workout. When he wasn't managing the gym he now owned, he was at the gym. He practically lived there. He had a bodybuilding championship coming up and had to cut for the next few weeks.

When he woke up the next morning, it was one of the strangest feelings he had ever experienced. The sheets swam over him. He could swear that the dream he had had was real. He was sinking in a big pit of sand, that sucked his muscles from him. In the distance he saw another man, a skinny twig of a man, growing to epic size, towering above him like a mountain. He felt his limbs become the size of pipe cleaners.

He woke up still terrified. He ran to the mirror in the bathroom. Whew. Nothing abnormal here. He weighed himself on the scale. He blinked. He had worked hard to gain five more pounds last month. Now it seemed he had lost them. How had that happened? Just yesterday he could have sworn he was five pounds heavier.

Maybe he wasn't paying careful enough attention. He was distracted from the constant stream of gratifying sex that came his way. Life was there for the taking. His enjoyment had always been paramount. Everyone he had ever pushed around to get where he wanted always caved in to his superior size and intimidating nature.

He remembered just last week when some guy approached him in a bar.

"What you think I'm some kind of faggot? Do you? Do you think I'm some kind of homo??" He had not really been angry, but he loved making other guys, gay guys especially because it was so easy, shake in their fucking pussy boots. He loved the feeling of taking a guy and holding him up against a wall and asking him to try to get out. He was now 25 and it was still funny to go to his favorite dive bar and play pool and flex his muscles in front of smaller, weaker men. He loved the feeling of making other guys disappear in a party when he stole women from various suckers who couldn't possibly compete with his alpha muscle status and perfect smile, and rich, deep confident, self-satisfied voice.

He had been at a restaurant one day a week ago and this waiter had accidentally knocked his drink over. All he had to do was stand up and intimidate the guy and before he knew it the guy was promising him his meal on the house.

"That's more fucking like it," had been his response. Nick didn't really like the words "thank you." Thank yous were for weaker men who needed to have real men tell them what to do.

Nick went to the gym his usual smug self, blasting his radio and noticing a woman in an adjacent car checking him out in his shiny black jeep with its huge, powerful tires. He flexed at the intersection casually and she honked her horn several times.

Because I'm a fucking muscle god, he thought.

The gym wasn't that crowded in the morning. He did his normal workout and had a shake. He walked to the mirrors in the bathroom to check out how pumped he'd gotten and his jaw dropped. This wasn't even possible. He looked...smaller somehow. Like he maybe looked a year ago. He ran to the scale and hopped on.

He had lost fifteen pounds since this morning.

Maybe my scales are broken, he thought and began to breathe shallowly. But both of my scales can't be broken. Several thoughts crossed his mind, but none of them expected what was to come that day. Still, he was thinking of seeing his doctor. Just to be on the safe side.

He told his assistant manager he was leaving until later that evening. He drove to the clinic where his doctor gave him extra special supplements, usually while oogling him. Fucking queer. But at least he gave Nick discounts. Nick was easy on the eye, and he let the fucking gaywad feel his biceps from time to time, and it gave the old fucker such a thrill. He called his doctor ahead and the old man scheduled him in right away.

In the office parking lot, Nick trudged his way before realizing that his shorts felt a little loose. He checked his reflection in the window and gaped. It wasn't possible. He suddenly felt his chest, his arms. He saw himself in the reflection make a pained face and he started panicking. What the fuck was possibly happening. No. No it all had to be part of the same dream he was having earlier.

He must have lost fifty pounds by now. He had a little bit of a chest left. His arms were completely deflated. His entire body had a little bit of muscle and that was dwindling before his eyes. He ran inside to see Dr. Jacobs.

"Oh Nick. Nice to see you again. Always nice to see you. What can I do for you?"

Nick walked nervously back with the doctor, who closed the door behind him. Nick started crying. "Fucking look at me! I'm turning into a skinny corpse!"

"What's the matter?"

"Look at me! I lost like sixty pounds since this morning!"

"Nick, that is not physically possible. Are you high? Be honest with me, did some older man try and give you some illegal substance in the last 24 hours?"

"Older man? Why would an older man be giving me drugs?" His voice sounded a little strained, less masculine and higher than he was used to. He rubbed his throat. The doctor checked his reflexes, ears, and throat.

"Well, I know you have a history with...older gentlemen."

"I do? Doc, I think you have me confused with someone else. Jesus, what's wrong with my voice?" It sounded like he'd taken helium all of a sudden. He got up off the table and looked UP at the doctor. "Holy fuck, I'm shrinking! I'm 6 foot 2! What the hell! Look at my arms! I'm tinier than when I came in here!"

"Nick, you have been 120 pounds for the entire time I've known you."

"No! I was 200 pounds! TWO HUNDRED POUNDS! Just this morning! Oh my god you have to do something! HELP ME!"

The doctor sighed. "Nick, I'm starting to think that you need some help. Obviously the years of feeling inferior and having bad self body image are getting to you. I've been your friend for years, and I'm telling you I've seen it happen in plenty of young gay men. You are not alone."


"What the fuck are you talking about? I am so not gay." But the words were not his. They sounded like someone else. Like some fruity goddamn twink. Not full on twinkle toes but enough that it scared the shit out of him. He felt his now pipe cleaner arms.


"Nick, you have never been a big man. You have always had huge crushes on all the bodybuilders that go to your gym but you told me yourself just last week, you feel like garbage because they're all straight and they just reject you. I think what you really need is to be around someone that appreciates your beauty. Now I know you've told me you don't want to come over but I'm saying from one gay man to another, if you want to, my door is always open." Dr. Jacobs said, almost seductively, into his ear, softly.


Instead of pushing him away Nick just started crying. "No one will take me seriously at the gym."


"I know, Nick. There there." Dr. Jacobs was now holding him, and he was crying like a faggot pussy into his arms. "But you such a good job as a massage therapist. You make good money and you have everything to be proud of."


"What-this isn't-no this is all wrong!" Nick got his shirt on in a hurry and ran out of the doctor's office. The doctor was saying something but he was out of the door dashing for his small little cheap 20 year old car. He just had no idea what was happening. There was some annoyingly hot blonde in traffic on the way out of the parking lot. Stupid woman flipped him off because he narrowly missed her. He didn't register the fact that he felt way differently about her way hot boyfriend in the car with her. Guy had such great teeth and hair and was so ruggedly handsome in that suit of his. Nick smiled just thinking about the stud for the entire way home.

Meanwhile, Troy and David walked into the gym that Nick owned.

"So...what are we doing here?"

"You'll see. Just follow me."

The two walked into the main office and Troy did a double take. His name was on the plate of the owner's office! He was the head manager of the place as well.

"When the hell did this happen? Wait, it happened because...I made friends with the former owner. His son was my roommate in college when I played as a college football quarterback...oh my God! My memories. I was a jock in college! Everyone loved me! I had so much tail too, after I came out. Every fucking gay boy in the state flocked to get fucked by me. Even a few of the professors. More than one. Holy. Shit."

David was so pleased that he insisted one of the trainers take their picture to commemorate the moment.



Troy was flooded with thoughts of domination. Not just of David but of the much weaker Nick, who was probably just discovering his major problem.


"Did you know about this? That this would happen?"


"What's his is now yours. And what's yours is yours. You still have all your skills."


"So I do. I can code with the best of them. And I'm big. I'm real big. And I'm pleased. Step into my office. NOW."


David smiled with pure joy as Troy followed his new lover with a predatory glare and grunted as he helped himself to David's body, tonguing him as he fingered his friend's asshole.  After half an hour of groping and David cumming all over the inside of Troy's mouth (he was dominant but did love the taste of cum, if it was from the right man) Troy gripped David in a big bear hug. David never felt so good as he did in Troy's arms, giving himself to the man of his dreams, the man Troy had become because of him.


"Part of the spell states that you will get everything that he had and more. He'll become weaker than you ever were."


"I can't wait to see this. Come on. My jeep is outside."

The two walked outside. The semi crappy car he had driven here in had transformed into a strong, sleek dick magnet Jeep. Troy smacked David on the ass. "Get in, hot stuff."


"I love it when you man handle me."


"I'll be doing a lot more of that. Now let's go. I'm gonna enjoy this."







The way home for Nick, apart from seeing that one hot guy, was a nightmare. He suddenly had trouble seeing and nearly got into an accident. He made it home and dashed in only to discover his apartment was...different. It was not as nice as he remembered. In fact all of the trophies were gone, from high school and college. Posters of big bodybuilders adorned his walls. A massage table sat in the middle of the living room, which was saturated with the smell of incense. Everything was blurry. He sat on the floor and cried. Maybe he was going crazy!


There was a forceful, loud knock on the door and suddenly he had a bad feeling. But he dashed over to open the door anyway. Standing there were two incredibly hot guys, one built like a truck, who towered over him, and the other was skinnier but still more built than Nick. He suddenly felt so inferior. Other men were now all muscular giants compared with him. Was he nuts? How was this happening? How had everything changed?


"Hi, Nick. It's me, Troy." There was a pause. "Invite me in, dipshit. We need to talk. Especially since it's obvious who has all the muscles now. Doesn't this body look familiar?"



"Do I know you or something?" Nick stared way up at the man. He was mesmerized.


Troy sauntered in with David behind him, grinning like a maniac. "Nice place. Kinda gay, though. Doncha think?":


The two men barged in without even asking Nick, but he automatically felt that he should let them. They were so big and strong! Way stronger than he was.


"I was big and strong this morning! Who are you? Did you...did YOU do this to me?":


"Very good, but wrong. I did." David said, so satisfied, so proud. Nick looked at him in horror, scared and he began to shake. He bunched his arms up the way that the kids he used to bully did, unsure of himself.


"I don't...I don't know how this is possible. I feel like I'm two different people. I'm in the wrong body!" he shrieked, and realized he almost sounded like a girl.


"I gave you a magic potion. In that free Diet Coke you got the other week. The one you demanded for free."

"Oh...oh god."


"Guess you should be more careful of who you piss off, and you've pissed off a lot of people in your day." David continued, while Troy stripped and started to check himself out in the mirror, smirking.


"Come over here. NOW." Troy commanded. Nick did so, not even knowing why he did. "I'm your new boss. You'll do everything I say and enjoy it. Is that clear?"


"Who are you? Why are you doing this to me," Nick whined, in the most unmanly way possible.


"I'm the little nerd Troy from Upper West High School."


"No. OH NO. NOOOOOOO!"


"Shut up. You love being that size and serving me. Now start worshiping me. I have everything you had and I'm more of a man than you'll ever be. Wimp. Fucking nerd. God, look at you. You can't stop drooling over me." Troy displayed his muscles, muscles that commanded worship. "Fact the only thing I don't have now is that tattoo of yours, and the tan..." Suddenly both of those things disappeared off Nick and became Troy's as well. "That's more like it. Now look at me. You want me, don't you little man? You want to touch me so bad. Why wouldn't you? Look at how perfect I look."





"Oh...oh wow." Little Nicky said, taking a shaking hand and putting it on his master's side. "You're so hard," he said meekly.


"Yeah I'm hard. Now get on your knees and do something about it."


Nicky momentarily broke out of his trance. "No. You can't make me. I'm not some gay fucking faggot!"


"Sounds like you're a gay fucking faggot. Remember all those times in high school you shoved me around? Well now it's my turn!" Troy said, and shoved Nicky so hard he fell down. Nicky looked up fearfully.


"Please! Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!"


"You're sorry WHAT? You're SORRY WHAT? WHAT ARE YOU SORRY?"


"I...I...I'm sorry," Nicky blubbered, crawling back to beg this big man for whatever he wanted. He knew suddenly that he craved being dominated, that he enjoyed being shoved around and told what to do. All of the times he'd shoved Troy around as a big man, those memories were there but new memories were taking hold. Memories of constantly being not good enough for anyone. Of letting others shove him around at work, of never standing up for himself, of desperately throwing himself at any guy who showed him even the slightest bit of affection.


"I'M SORRY, SIR! YOU WILL ADDRESS ME AS SIR FROM NOW ON! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOU PATHETIC LITTLE WIMP?"


"Yes, sir," Nick said, still crawling, and gently touched Troy's leg.


"Beg for me to cum in your mouth and face fuck you. You're my dog now."


"Yes, sir. Please," he caressed his face against his master's leg. "Please give me the honor of filling my mouth with your manly cum. Sir. Please. I beg you. I beg you!"


"On your knees, my servant. Now take this dick and shove it as far down your little throat as it can go."


Nick immediately started choking on his master's practically horse-girth dick. Tears of simultaneous joy and pain streamed down his face and he sobbed choking for quite some time until hot, sweet, salty cum gurgled into his throat. He touched the godliness that was Troy and the mere sensation of touching his master filled him with happiness.


"Don't spit any out. EVER. You will always swallow all my cum. I am your master now. Do as I say."


"Yes, sir."


"Now look, this body requires a great deal of attention. I'm going to go down to my new gym and pose in front of everyone. I don't really think I need to exercise. I know a lot of things just because the magic is letting me know it. Like, I know that I can change your mind just by thinking about it. So keep me happy and I'll make sure you're fulfilled, being my servant boy. Make me a nice big, protein filled dinner. Chicken. With some spinach and a nice big shake. The kinds of food you used to eat when you were my size. I'll be eating all those things now and you can eat whatever I have left over. And any time you think about how big you used to be I want you to cringe and think how unpleasant it was, to hurt others like me, all those times in high school. You feel real bad about that so you couldn't be happier than to be little and easy to push around. It's karma but also you just enjoy life a lot better this way. You have no desire to push anyone around, only to let others treat you as a doormat. Is that clear?"


"Yes, sir," Nicky said smiling.


"And don't eat any of my food until I get back. I want you keeping your slight little boy figure because if you don't I won't give you the gift of my big man cum shakes. And aside from rent, everything you want, you come to me. Everything you own is mine now. If you want to spend money you need to ask my permission. You'll be moving out of your apartment. I'm in a nice big house now and you have a smallish apartment so you'll move in with me. And give me all your money, whatever you earn. But I'll look after you and tell you what it's okay for you to have. All your furniture, that's mine now. All your electronics. Your dick. Don't jack off unless I approve. Those are all mine. Understand?"


"Oh, yes sir."


"Good. I'll be back in a few hours. And by the way, here are your new glasses. You'll need them."


Troy gloried in all the attention and stares he got at his new gym. People really admired him and constantly looked at him with envy. David basked in the glow of his massive friend. Troy finished his set.


"Get me some water," he commanded. David obeyed him and came back with his bottle.


"Now this is just the beginning. We're going to be having a lot more fun once you give me those magic books and potions."


"Yes."


"Yes, what?"


"Yes, sir," David smiled.


"Damn right. Now get into my office and take your clothes off and wait for me. I'm going to do a few more reps and then I'm going to come and fuck your brains out."


Which he did, twenty minutes later. David was there, expectantly waiting with his naked ass, anticipating the moment the enormous bull stud would force his dick inside his ass and start drilling into him like an oil rig.


They got home just as Nicky was finishing up in the kitchen. Troy and David ate ravenously while they made Nicky stand in the corner and watch. Then Troy gathered some chicken and spinach and some scraps from the fridge and put them in a dog bowl he'd bought on the way over.


"I don't want to see you use your hands. Eat with your mouth. Like a dog." Nicky complied, completely enjoying the sensation of not being treated like a human, but rather a beloved pet.


As they walked into the living room to watch some gay porn, Troy swept David up into his arms.


"This is just the beginning, you know."


"You mean you're going to be meaner to Nicky?"


"No. I'm actually going to be nice to him after he gets used to things being this way. After a few weeks I'll start letting him use his own money again. I just like him knowing I can control him whenever I feel like it. You like those muscles, boy? You enjoying the ride?"


"Oh my god, you are so fucking strong now!"


"Damn right. I can lift you like a barbell. Want me to?"


"Yes, oh my god that would be so hot!"


Troy did so, using David as a barbell. He was real careful not to hurt him. He set him down and noticed the huge erection that David was sporting.


They sucked each other's dicks and then brought Nicky in and made him masturbate to gay porn. Then Troy made him think about all the women he banged and told him to forget all those memories and only remember the desperate gay twink that he was.


That night they all went to bed as happy as good be, one big happy family. Well, at least one of them was big. David would be next and it was just a matter of finding the right guy to donate all his muscles. And Troy was happy, and never intended on allowing Nicky to ever grow in height or weight again and to be perfectly content just trying to make Troy happy.


After all, he thought. What's Yours is Mine. That includes being in charge!

2 comments: